Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Montco US Rep Madeleine Dean

OK, here's her edited post, which replaces the one I quoted in the OP. The following two are my responses.

Every day, twenty veterans die by suicide – more than 7,000 each year. Veterans die by suicide at a 50% higher rate than the rest of the population, and it’s time we do more to address this ongoing crisis.

One way is by helping our veterans stay connected with people who care about them. The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs' new #BeThere program is a great start.

We also need to adjust our laws to ensure that veterans considering suicide can get the help they need without delay. Last week, the House passed my amendment to #HR8. This amendment allows people at risk of suicide to temporarily transfer their firearms to another person during a crisis.

We ask extraordinary sacrifices of our military, and we owe them unwavering support when they return from duty – and throughout the longer-term transition to civilian life.
    Now you are a good for nothing lying piece of trash. HR8 is not about our veterans it's another gun grabbing move. And you have the nerve to pass it off as a benefit to our veterans? FYI there is NOTHING stopping them from passing their firearms off to another person if they felt it was necessary right now. I cannot believe that even you would stoop this low.
    For others who did not see the original post, the opening post has been edited. The original was her bragging how she worked on gun grabbing bill HR8 and tried to declare it a benefit for our Veterans. What we have here is a weasel for a House Representative.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

Rep Madeleine Dean was touting her anti-gun 'safe rally' complete with pictures. Ya gotta love how they take these tight close-ups to try and make a crowd out of a measly showing of supporters. Furthermore, I wonder how many of them are her toadies that have to come out.

Dean Rally.jpg

(Fayette County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    Both
    Took the word right out of my mouth!

(Bucks County)

Settle down, people. It's all gonna end in 12 years anyway.
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

(Berks County)

If you are in this woman's territory let her have it. She's been on TV and touting it all over fakebook. Feed her all the crow you can.

https://www.facebook.com/RepMadelein...P9oHkA&fref=nf

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    This amendment allows people at risk of suicide to temporarily transfer their firearms to another person during a crisis.

We ask extraordinary sacrifices of our military, and we owe them unwavering support when they return from duty – and throughout the longer-term transition to civilian life.
    We are free to hand firearms over to anyone we like.

The verb is 'transfer'. To put your firearms into the system. So that they can join the registry.

Under possible "Red Flag" laws you could have them stolen, under the color of law.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123