Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Montco US Rep Madeleine Dean

Not only is this wench anti-Trump, anti-2A, she's also a %$&*@ liar (I guess I really shouldn't be surprised). Here's what she has to say about HR8 on her fakebook page.

Every day, twenty veterans commit suicide – more than 7,000 each year. Veterans commit suicide at a 50% higher rate than the rest of the population, and it’s time we do more to address this ongoing crisis.

One way is by helping our veterans stay connected with people who care about them. The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs' new #BeThere program is a great start.

We also need to adjust our laws to ensure that veterans considering suicide can get the help they need without delay. Last week, the House passed my amendment to #HR8. This amendment allows people at risk of suicide to temporarily transfer their firearms to another person during a crisis.

We ask extraordinary sacrifices of our military, and we owe them unwavering support when they return from duty – and throughout the longer-term transition to civilian life.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Default Re: Montco US Rep Madeleine Dean

My god the stupidity hurts.

(Montgomery County)

Wow that's some double speak bullshit. Translation "we're criminalizing private firearm transfers but in doing so there's a provision that allows people at risk of suicide to transfer firearms to another person during crisis....... which is exactly how it is today."

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    Wow that's some double speak bullshit. Translation "we're criminalizing private firearm transfers but in doing so there's a provision that allows people at risk of suicide to transfer firearms to another person during crisis....... which is exactly how it is today."
    Are you in her area?

(Philadelphia County)

Somebody who's determined to commit suicide will use any means necessary. How does confiscating a veteran's firearms, or anybody's firearms, prevent them from committing suicide? I'd say confiscating somebody's property without due process is a surefire means to push a hesitant person over the edge. This woman is either a blatant liar or ferociously stupid!

(Berks County)

How’s the return transfer handled?

The current crop of politicians, evil as they are, really are unable and incompetent to clearly write a bill. I’m sure their intent is to insert hidden traps and vague language. I’m just as sure there are Easter eggs in their bills they don’t even know about.

When they finally get their wish and all the peons are gone, they won’t be able to feed themselves. They can’t pour piss out of a boot with the instructions on the heel.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by lemko View Post
    Somebody who's determined to commit suicide will use any means necessary. How does confiscating a veteran's firearms, or anybody's firearms, prevent them from committing suicide? I'd say confiscating somebody's property without due process is a surefire means to push a hesitant person over the edge. This woman is either a blatant liar or ferociously stupid!

Both
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Are you in her area?
    Yes. I'd say she's my representative but I'd be lying since she doesn't represent anything about me!

(Berks County)

Yes. I'd say she's my representative but I'd be lying since she doesn't represent anything about me!
    How 'bout 'liking' her page and responding to her bullshit, at least once in a while. I left her a blistering retort that I wonder if she'll even leave up.

(Delaware County)

In her case, and many others, representative, is a title, Not a descriptive adjective!
    Our brethren are already in the Field, why stand we here Idle?
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast