Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Creepy Situation in the Woods

Observe and report if need be..but No need to get involved unless a life or serious harm might occur.

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by jthrelf View Post
    As I'm about 30 yards away I hear something like "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!" or similar. Basically what a mouth breathing knuckle dragger would say to his woman to let her know her place and my radar went way up.

the guy looked very shady. Biker type with a handlebar mustache. As I got closer I put my hand in my pocket on my J frame and said "How's it going" once I was within earshot. Didn't get a response and I just walked right past with the guy glaring hard at me.
    So he's shady because he looks like a biker, funny but if he was dressed and groomed preppy or wall street would it have arroused your suspicions? You heard a snipet of a conversation? Maybe before earshot she said "I was drunk and slept with my neighbor" and he angrily replied "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!" and after you passed he said "I still love you"

I probably would have made some chit chat before moving on but then again before I cut my hair a few months ago I probbaly looked like a biker.
    Last edited by Exbiker; March 3rd, 2019 at 08:27 AM.

(Erie County)

They just got done burying the body, and he doesn't care what they are having for dinner.

the other car is the victim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Berks County)

And this is a classic example of why we need training in when it is legal to use 'deadly force', as the US Law Shield lawyer refers to it. According to their seminar you are in deep shit if you even pull your gun out if the other person does not have a lethal weapon in their hands and if they're too far away and you shoot it's even worse.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    And this is a classic example of why we need training in when it is legal to use 'deadly force', as the US Law Shield lawyer refers to it. According to their seminar you are in deep shit if you even pull your gun out if the other person does not have a lethal weapon in their hands and if they're too far away and you shoot it's even worse.
    The use of deadly force comes down to one reasonably believing that if the force was not used, one would either die, or suffer great bodily harm, whether to one's self, or to another.

In the link Carson posted, the actor came across a scene, then revisited the scene where a person the actor felt concerned.

The actor was charged, then convicted of manslaughter, due to his actions.

Had this actor NOT had a firearm(legally) during this event, WOULD the actor have become involved?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Chester County)

When I read the title I was expecting the plot to Deliverance.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Exbiker View Post
    So he's shady because he looks like a biker, funny but if he was dressed and groomed preppy or wall street would it have arroused your suspicions? You heard a snipet of a conversation? Maybe before earshot she said "I was drunk and slept with my neighbor" and he angrily replied "I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!" and after you passed he said "I still love you"

I probably would have made some chit chat before moving on but then again before I cut my hair a few months ago I probbaly looked like a biker.
    I have been told I look like a skinhead, but I really ,really ,really HATE nazis........

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia patriot View Post
    When I read the title I was expecting the plot to Deliverance.
    True story.
    When I was about 20 I was walking down a wooded path in a state park with some friends.
    It was not isolated, only a quarter mile from the parking lot, but it was narrow and secluded within the trees.
    Then out of the blue a completely naked man who looked like he was on drugs came scampering up the path directly towards us.
    Startled the shit out of us and we all did a one eighty and got the hell out of there :0
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    True story.
    When I was about 20 I was walking down a wooded path in a state park with some friends.
    It was not isolated, only a quarter mile from the parking lot, but it was narrow and secluded within the trees.
    Then out of the blue a completely naked man who looked like he was on drugs came scampering up the path directly towards us.
    Startled the shit out of us and we all did a one eighty and got the hell out of there :0
    Acid is ahelluva drug.. lol

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    True story.
    <snip>
    About 10 years ago, some friends and co-workers were mountain biking in Chester County after work in the vicinity of Victory Brewing Company. There are (were?) a bunch of nice trails, including one that goes over the abandoned tressel bridge that crosses the brandywine. About halfway over the bridge, we encountered some teenagers with a nice blanket on the ground, and a tripod with a camera pointed at the blanket. The young lady was already in a state of semi-undress (not technically nude in any way, though). We rode by smiling, and one of the guys in my group said something like "you kids have fun!".

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast