Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bucks

(Berks County)

Default Re: Bucks

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    I don't know, it's a bit too hipster doofus for me.

I prefer The Pub or Cathy's Country Kitchen.
    How's the Pot Belly?
    If it ain't broke it ain't mine.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    For $40 do we get anything to eat? What's the carry regs at McCoole's?
    It's usually just Continental Breakfast minus the cheap hotel stay. It's not at McCooles it's at the event center next door. I agree Kathy's on 309 is a great Breakfast spot!

(Bucks County)

Jan the owner of McCooles is pretty cool. I can't imagine a scenario where she would be against your right to carry.

(Bucks County)

never been more pissed off....who do we get to replace him ??? has to be someone out there....I mean really what is the point in voting .... the only positive out this, it's been easier to convince the wife it's time to close up shop and leave

(Bucks County)

How's the Pot Belly?
    Sorry, didn't see this.

It's not bad. Kind of a limited menu but the food is pretty good. I've heard people rave about it but it's not rave worthy to me.

It's right after to Donley's gun shop if you're going north.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by alton woods View Post
    never been more pissed off....who do we get to replace him ??? has to be someone out there....I mean really what is the point in voting .... the only positive out this, it's been easier to convince the wife it's time to close up shop and leave
    I vote for Myrlin Molson.
    If it ain't broke it ain't mine.

(Bucks County)

fistpacker is only there from name recognition of his brother. He definitely is no Mike, thats for sure. at least we got rid of that anti-gun Quinn (better the enemy we know versus one we dont). before the last election, i saw signs thats said gabby giffords endorsed brian fitzpatrick, thats all anybody needs to know, getting endorsed by a turncoat bitch

we need a person from the working class not the "privilaged" class that will stand up for the working class and start passing anti non working class bills. i drive truck for a living and the number of useless "welfarians" clogging up the roads all day long is getting staggering. we need to get bills passed like working at least 4 months of the year if you want ANY government handouts and drug testing for those that get it. we have to get tested to make the money that they steal from our checks, so fair is fair right?
    Last edited by pacomdiver; March 13th, 2019 at 06:08 PM.

(Berks County)

New members always get attention and scrutiny...and for just cause. But Myrlin Molson is a friend of mine who I finally conned into joining the fray over here. He's already vetted.
    Eye see said the blind man to his deaf dumb daughter who nodded knowingly.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by pacomdiver View Post
    fistpacker is only there from name recognition of his brother. He definitely is no Mike, thats for sure. at least we got rid of that anti-gun Quinn (better the enemy we know versus one we dont). before the last election, i saw signs thats said gabby giffords endorsed brian fitzpatrick, thats all anybody needs to know, getting endorsed by a turncoat bitch

we need a person from the working class not the "privilaged" class that will stand up for the working class and start passing anti non working class bills. i drive truck for a living and the number of useless "welfarians" clogging up the roads all day long is getting staggering. we need to get bills passed like working at least 4 months of the year if you want ANY government handouts and drug testing for those that get it. we have to get tested to make the money that they steal from our checks, so fair is fair right?
    Welfarians! Awesome star trek race. Came from planet freeshit pulled out of Uranus by a large meteor strike.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

I will say this as a person no longer living in PA. Many and not all have been voting for candidates who support gun control. Even your Republicans like Toomey are supported by many of you because you felt he was the lesser of the evils. If you would not vote for thee RINOs maybe the party would only select those who actually support gun rights. So this is what I say to those of you that support these gun grabbers. You get what you get and you don't get upset. Good luck to you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12