Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    PickingPA Guest

Default Re: Trump vows veto of gun bills

Quote Originally Posted by TaePo View Post
    If Trump does another bump stock move, I will not vote his way again. I will slide over to Libertarian.
    Ahh, a protest move that will simply hand the Dems more power. A 3rd party candidate will get buried and only serve to siphon votes from the party with the most disenfranchised base.

Splitting the Republican vote will not help the pro-2A movement in any way

I get your point, but keep the broader picture in mind. The Dems WILL destroy the 2A in its entirety, just as soon as we give them the chance

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by buxbandit View Post
    Only if they vote. Let's hope it's a nasty wet election day in 2020 so the snowflakes stay home.
    More absentee ballots are in order since so many of them can't go out in inclement weather.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Why do you say that? Economy is great, unemployment is down and his accomplishments thus far are unparalleled.
    Trump will enjoy a YUGE win.
    Plus the Democrats have gone complete wacko left. I don't see a majority of middle of the road voters supporting a candidate who supports reparations and infanticide.
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

(Bucks County)

Only if they vote. Let's hope it's a nasty wet election day in 2020 so the snowflakes stay home.
    Not saying 2020 soon. So lets just say somewhere between 2020 and the next generation.

Look what is happening to Europe. By 2050 the US will be the new Greece or Venezuela.

(Montgomery County)

Refusing to vote for Trump is the mathematical equivalent of voting for his anti gun Liberal Democrat opponent.
    We would have already lost the Supreme Court to the anti gun Liberals if Trump was not our President.
    It was not that long ago that "everyone" said Trump could never win the election.
    Let's not be self defeating, and let's give the man some support.
    Bern-
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    More absentee ballots are in order since so many of them can't go out in inclement weather.

Yep, the democrats have mastered the art of "Harvesting" votes through the absentee ballot process. Next election will be a farce.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by PickingPA View Post
    Ahh, a protest move that will simply hand the Dems more power. A 3rd party candidate will get buried and only serve to siphon votes from the party with the most disenfranchised base.

Splitting the Republican vote will not help the pro-2A movement in any way

I get your point, but keep the broader picture in mind. The Dems WILL destroy the 2A in its entirety, just as soon as we give them the chance
    That's the same excuse Republicans and Democrats have been using for years to keep themselves in power.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Refusing to vote for Trump is the mathematical equivalent of voting for his anti gun Liberal Democrat opponent.
    We would have already lost the Supreme Court to the anti gun Liberals if Trump was not our President.
    It was not that long ago that "everyone" said Trump could never win the election.
    Let's not be self defeating, and let's give the man some support.
    Bern-
    I voted for Trump last time to secure constitutional scotus justices and to protect the second. I didn't agree with a lot of his bs then or now, but I defended him here and elsewhere for those reasons. I'm on the fence now, but if he signs antigun legislation I'm out next election. Especially if he replaces Ginsburg. That's the only thing keeping me on the fence right now. He doesn't believe in the Constitution or smaller government in general.

Good plan...let Bernie Sanders replace Ginsburg and make decisions on the 2A.

Whether President Trump means what he says about the 2A or not, I do believe he'll stick to his word because he knows who his base, and his only chance to win is. Above everything else, he has a drive to win everything he tries at all costs. I think that above beliefs will keep him loyal to us.

Doesn't matter what he does or doesn't do...we cannot let a Democrat win. That would be the end of EVERYTHING, not just the 2A.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Berks County)

We have seen Trump change his direction on things more than once and I like to attribute that to us barking at him when he's preparing to do something we don't like. Just keep up the pressure and hope for the best for now.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast