Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Cool Might me moving!

We have been shoping for homes around pttsburgh, As my wife and I both woth in the Warrendale offices of Guardian Protection... We decied to look around that for now.

Zelienople, PA is about 15 miles north we found this little place my wife loves... One of the neighbours is a farmer the others who knows... But she loves the idea of having cows in the back yard to view and not have to maintain anything to have them there.
    The house needs new windows all around but one in particular cought my eye. In the top of the window is a bullet hole!!! Looks like it was a shot from inside to outside. I looked at the place for a while till my wife saw the Bullet hole in the window, then she goes "I love it.." Yeah she is a shooter also. Any one know what clubs are around that area? I am mostly interested in pistol and Skeet. If the GPGC opens up again i would not be any further from it as we would be right next to the highway. Go figure a bullet hole would sell a house!
    We are thinking seeing it was in a Sheriff sale that there may of been some thing that happened there and this may reduce the price of the house. Not to mention there is major repairs needed there.
    Wonder how the neighbours will take to some one coming in and out of the place filling the trunk of the car with guns once a week!

Unfortunately the inspection on this property did not pass
    Last edited by Frenchy; August 1st, 2006 at 01:01 PM.
    Skeet is a sport where you are better to hit half of each bird then completely blast one and miss the other completely.

The choice is yours, place your faith in the court system and 12 of your peers, or carried away by 6 friends.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. 'Nobody provokes me with impunity'
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
    Clint Eastwood
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

(Clarion County)

Default Re: Might me moving!

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
    We have been shoping for homes around pttsburgh, As my wife and I both woth in the Warrendale offices of Guardian Protection... We decied to look around that for now.

Zelienople, PA is about 15 miles north we found this little place my wife loves... One of the neighbours is a farmer the others who knows... But she loves the idea of having cows in the back yard to view and not have to maintain anything to have them there.
    The house needs new windows all around but one in particular cought my eye. In the top of the window is a bullet hole!!! Looks like it was a shot from inside to outside. I looked at the place for a while till my wife saw the Bullet hole in the window, then she goes "I love it.." Yeah she is a shooter also. Any one know what clubs are around that area? I am mostly interested in pistol and Skeet. If the GPGC opens up again i would not be any further from it as we would be right next to the highway. Go figure a bullet hole would sell a house!
    We are thinking seeing it was in a Sheriff sale that there may of been some thing that happened there and this may reduce the price of the house. Not to mention there is major repairs needed there.
    Wonder how the neighbours will take to some one coming in and out of the place filling the trunk of the car with guns once a week!

Unfortunately the inspection on this property did not pass
    Sounds like a good place. Do not worry about the neighbors. If the complain tel them they could live next to me. I shoot in the back yard and out the kitchen window on a regular basis.
    An enemy of liberty is no friend of mine!I do not owe respect to anyone who would enslave me by government force,nor is it wise for such a person to expect it!
    Isaiah Ambrey
    If you think you have the right not to be offended. I suggest you promptly purchase a toe attachment and a twelve gauge. One time use is all that is necessary.