Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: Do we *do* anything here? Or just talk?

Exactly why I didn't want to get into it.... LOL

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    Ah and now you've come to understand we are not a republic nor a democracy, for we are an Oligarchy.
    Seems like more of a Kleptocracy to me...

(Berks County)

As long as what one does is legal I don't care what they do and I am not in the business of pushing my opinion on other people. Accordingly, I'm not big on others pushing their opinions on me. When one becomes afraid of exercising their rights they have already conceded them. While I had heard of the battle over how we should present ourselves at the Pittsburgh Rally, I didn't bother getting into it and I was one of the hoodlums with a semi-automatic rifle slung on my back and an OC pistol on my hip. The pistol was ready to go, the rifle would need chambering first but there is no way for anyone to make that determination by looking at it. All facts considered I was shocked that FOAC provided me, in all my hoodlumness, fund raising matter as the rally broke up.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

...i was just making a general statement of "to hell with wishywashy pansy ass politicians" but boy did i leave the door open.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Mercer County)

I will be in Harrisburg, I will have a pistol and a long gun (type still to be determined).

The whole "dress nice and only conceal carry because we are worried about optics" can pound sand. I'll still support FOAC and Oathkeepers but I don't need to hear what they think. They should just do their fucking job, the one I paid them to do by sending them money.

Being compliant, low key, not wanting to "scare" people has not worked out so well on any front, for any issues. My rights, my beliefs, my values are being stomped into the ground and silenced by others who are "loud and proud".

I say NO MORE. If you don't like firearms..don't fucking buy one, if you're queer..great, I'm happy for you, but do I need to know it constantly, and BTW I'm not, so leave me the fuck alone, if you're not white...great, I'm sure my blood is the same color as yours, I hope you and I have similar values..if so, we're good, but if we disagree it's not because I'm racist, maybe you're just an asshole...they come in every color and flavor you know. If you're a woman and I say something nice to you, I'm being polite and decent, if you give me shit about it, maybe next time, instead of holding the door, I'll slam it on your face.

Maybe all these social justice warriors should be concerned about their own life, taking responsibility for themselves and their family, be a net positive to society (i.e. work for a fucking living and pay taxes), and understand humans will always have issues with one another and it's not always color, gender, sexual orientation based.

I am so fucking sick of political correctness. All these "tolerant" fuckers have no problem assuming I am racist, xenophobe, misogynist, hater, etc..and call me it, without knowing who I am..so fuck you all.

Rant over..fuck em and feed em fish heads.
    Last edited by PA_Robert; March 12th, 2019 at 06:56 AM.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by PA_Robert View Post
    I will be in Harrisburg, I will have a pistol and a long gun (type still to be determined).

The whole "dress nice and only conceal carry because we are worried about optics" can pound sand. I'll still support FOAC and Oathkeepers but I don't need to hear what they think. They should just their fucking job, the one I paid them to do by sending them money.

Being compliant, low key, not wanting to "scare" people has not worked out so well on any front, for any issues. My rights, my beliefs, my values are being stomped into the ground and silenced by others who are "loud and proud".

I say NO MORE. If you don't like firearms..don't fucking buy one, if you're queer..great, I'm happy for you, but do I need to know it constantly, and BTW I'm not, so leave me the fuck alone, if you're not white...great, I'm sure my blood is the same color as yours, I hope you and I have similar values..if so, we're good, but if we disagree it's not because I'm racist, maybe you're just an asshole...they come in every color and flavor you know. If you're a woman and I say something nice to you, I'm being polite and decent, if you give me shit about it, maybe next time, instead of holding the door, I'll slam it on your face.

Maybe all these social justice warriors should be concerned about their own life, taking responsibility for themselves and their family, be a net positive to society (i.e. work for a fucking living and pay taxes), and understand humans will always have issues with one another and it's not always color, gender, sexual orientation based.

I am so fucking sick of political correctness. All these "tolerant" fuckers have no problem assuming I am racist, xenophobe, misogynist, hater, etc..and call me it, without knowing who I am..so fuck you all.

Respectfully.

I don't like Social Justice Warriors either, and I try to keep my 2A fight above that mess.
    I don't need to confuse the issue and get my 2A message muddled.
    It is always better to push a positive idea instead of ranting about a negative one.

We need much larger numbers of people to make our stand to protect the 2A.
    I try to limit my commentary to what is relevant so that I can stand shoulder to shoulder with as many people as possible.

I want people from all walks of life to stand up and protect the 2A.
    People need to feel welcome in our circle or they will stay on the fence even if they agree with us.
    We have many people from all walks of life in PAFOA, and we want to keep enlarging our circle so we can continue to grow our numbers.

Your concerns are relevant and I understand what you're trying to say.
    Ranting gets the message muddled and causes confusion, especially to people with poor reading comprehension and short attention spans.
    Best to keep the message on target so we can increase our alliances across multiple demographics to give us the larger numbers we need to protect the 2A.
    -
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

i support arming sjw's.
    let them suffer the same inconveniences and legal problems the rest of us have to.
    i'm ok with all people, except smelly ones. they have many products to make you more tolerable to be around.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    i support arming sjw's.
    let them suffer the same inconveniences and legal problems the rest of us have to.
    i'm ok with all people, except smelly ones. they have many products to make you more tolerable to be around.
    My girlfriend is very subtle and genteel when she thinks I'm overdue for a shower.
    She looks at me ever so softly and she says "Oh FUCK!! You STINK!!"
    She will often incorporate a swift kick to my nether region as she sends me off to be reborn anew...

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by PA_Robert View Post

The whole "dress nice and only conceal carry because we are worried about optics" can pound sand. I'll still support FOAC and Oathkeepers but I don't need to hear what they think. They should just do their fucking job, the one I paid them to do by sending them money.

This should be carved in stone and placed in every fucking village and town square and park across America.
    Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    My girlfriend is very subtle and genteel when she thinks I'm overdue for a shower.
    She looks at me ever so softly and she says "Oh FUCK!! You STINK!!"
    She will often incorporate a swift kick to my nether region as she sends me off to be reborn anew...
    If she really loved you she'd just draw a nice warm bath to the exact temperature of your liking and lure you in with a nice, soft sponge.

Another thing that really rung the bell with me was that the anti-2A's decided not to come out because we were armed and they didn't think it would be a good idea. I think they were right and I think that that's exactly what they will do if it ever really gets heated.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    If she really loved you she'd just draw a nice warm bath to the exact temperature of your liking and lure you in with a nice, soft sponge.
    I consider it enough of a win that she didn't smother me to death with a pillow while I was sleeping.

Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast