Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Chester County)

Default Re: What to do about growing RINO poplulatin-local decisions affect all sttates

Quote Originally Posted by Bang View Post
    This is why the movement against the electoral college. It is our last bastion.
    I agree, but state elections don't have an EC. It is pure, mob rule, popular vote. Philly and Pittsburgh metros will control the state more, and more. Our legislatures will go Democrat, and our Commonwealth's Electoral Votes will go to a Democrat. Trump may be the last Republican we elect.

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: What to do about growing RINO poplulatin-local decisions affect all sttates

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    Thoughts? The suburbs are exploding with growth. The people moving to them, or already living in them are mostly Democrats. They are driving the politics in our state, and many others. Urbanites, and suburbanites are now Democrats. That's where the critical mass of the population is located.
    True that. The number of Conman Lamb yard signs I seen in what was thought to be semi-rural Repub-voting ‘burbs was staggering.

It will take 70% plus tax rates dropped on these RINOs to turn them around again from being offended by Trump tweets.

Gun rights, not so much. Forget the lost urban areas, they belong to blacks, Millinials and JINOs until the Demoncrats start to hurt them.
    Last edited by nfafan; February 15th, 2019 at 06:41 PM.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12