Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Pittsburgh Mayor Peduto prepared to take city gun bills to Supreme Court

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    the grease puddle that forms when we take out the first slice
    I like to call that "pizza juice"

(Erie County)

Default Re: Pittsburgh Mayor Peduto prepared to take city gun bills to Supreme Court

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Of course, everyone in the ultra modern cities of the future will ride bikes because we're running out of fossil fuels. Maybe the plan is to hook up the homeless to bikes to turn generators to power those cities.
    Just turn them in to copper tops.

Quote Originally Posted by KJP442 View Post
    That's out of the question for Ole Billy. The bike lane budget will be expanded if anything. Gotta push those progressive ideals!
    Bikes are so progressive, that North Carolina is proposing that they be registered. Plates and all, just like a motor vehicle. So you have to register your bike now! Of course, I am sure with registration will come a fee (a/k/a tax), eventually an inspection requirement, and an army of LEOs to pull over bicyclists and demand to see registrations and write tickets as an additional municipal revenue source. Billboards posting amber alerts for bicycles with infants on the rear wheel carrier seat! Insurance requirements next?

Why doesn't Peduto leave our guns alone and take up the "bike registration" crusade?

There is no device the government will not seek to regulate and tax and I submit the following as evidence of this proposition:

http://www.wect.com/2019/02/27/nc-bi...stration-fees/

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    Bikes are so progressive, that North Carolina is proposing that they be registered. Plates and all, just like a motor vehicle. So you have to register your bike now! Of course, I am sure with registration will come a fee (a/k/a tax), eventually an inspection requirement, and an army of LEOs to pull over bicyclists and demand to see registrations and write tickets as an additional municipal revenue source. Billboards posting amber alerts for bicycles with infants on the rear wheel carrier seat! Insurance requirements next?

Why doesn't Peduto leave our guns alone and take up the "bike registration" crusade?

There is no device the government will not seek to regulate and tax and I submit the following as evidence of this proposition:

http://www.wect.com/2019/02/27/nc-bi...stration-fees/
    NJ tried this several years back under the guise of public safety. I think it’s one of the few taxs and registration fees that actually failed.

(Chester County)

looks like they are going at this again. they modified the bill to give it a better chance of being upheld in court:
    https://triblive.com/local/pittsburg...ments-to-bill/

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by ar15_shooter View Post
    looks like they are going at this again. they modified the bill to give it a better chance of being upheld in court:
    https://triblive.com/local/pittsburg...ments-to-bill/
    Wait, so according to the article the ban is in effect?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

Nothing in that article regarding the proposed changes make sense to me.

So you can have the rifle it’s just banned from anywhere other then you home or public range, and your banned from pointing it at someone in public?

I’m pretty fucking sure that’s already illegal with a revolver or an “assault” rifle.

It’s sad to see the level of moron that’s representing tax payers.

"Displaying a loaded assault rifle."

I can't wait to display mine 60 days after it goes into affect.

Gixx no I don't know what he's saying there. I think he's saying the ban is still in the bill, they're adding to it.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

LOL.....so fucking lame. Other then attempting limit OC, and access to children, they are basically banning the illegal use of an otherwise legal firearm. What a bunch of fucking morons.

It's going to save hundreds if not thousands.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    Wait, so according to the article the ban is in effect?
    I'm not sure i understand it. I think they passed an amendment to the not-yet-passed ban bill. The ban bill is up for vote on march 27th if i'm reading it right.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast