Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Pittsburgh Mayor Peduto prepared to take city gun bills to Supreme Court

Freaking scum bag..the Democrat supreme Court. Not good.

https://triblive.com/local/allegheny...-supreme-court
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Pittsburgh Mayor Peduto prepared to take city gun bills to Supreme Court

Elections have consequences.
    The 2A community dropped the ball and let the PA Supreme Court turn Liberal Democrat.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Pittsburgh Mayor Peduto prepared to take city gun bills to Supreme Court

I'm sure that wasn't his (and Wolf's, and Everytown's, and Bloomburg's, and the Supreme Court's) plan all along.

(Chester County)

This has been the plan all along. Undoubtedly plotted with Bloomberg and others. They'll try to overturn preemption
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if some of the Dem State SC justices are already in on it as well.

I’m going with the opposite. I think that if it goes to Pa’s Supreme Court, they will rule in favor of preemption.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Berncly View Post
    Elections have consequences.
    The 2A community dropped the ball and let the PA Supreme Court turn Liberal Democrat.
    I'm to the point where I'm ready...and totally fed up with treasonous scum bags taking over this country. It's unbelievably frustrating that these liars can convince the idiotic lemmings to support their agenda.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    I’m going with the opposite. I think that if it goes to Pa’s Supreme Court, they will rule in favor of preemption.
    I want to believe this is true. Preemption is a totally valid law that protects individuals.
    However, I don't know how much faith I have in a 5-2 Democrat court on this.

Quote Originally Posted by ar15_shooter View Post
    I want to believe this is true. Preemption is a totally valid law that protects individuals.
    However, I don't know how much faith I have in a 5-2 Democrat court on this.
    Not trying to offend anyone, but there are times when some people on the forum often take a negative view on everything assuming the worst before things happen. I have been guilty of this myself. But I have not seen anything from the Pa Supreme Court that would suggest that they would rule against preemption.

In the one case I can think of where they could have gone against the 2nd they did not. Dillon vs. Erie.

Ironically when it was still controlled by Republicans, the court had an anti 2nd ruling with Hobson McKown in 2013.

Could things go wrong...... yes but sometimes justices who get elected do follow the law even if they don’t politically agree with the law. Until there is evidence otherwise I not losing sleep over it.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    I agree with this. All precedent is on our side.

(Allegheny County)

This “elected” tyrant is continuing with his illegal bills because he is on his own powertrip.
    Time to take him down a few notches like to jail. (like 5 years could cool his arrogance)

How the hell is this city not outraged with his actions ??? Are the citizens here braindead? Even if they don’t agree with us that less guns = more crime is real and documented over and over again, what about the simple fact that he is not performing the job he was elected to do and is knowingly and boastingly committing a misdemeanor crime!!!??? What the hell peoples !!!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast