Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Pittsburgh Mayor Peduto prepared to take city gun bills to Supreme Court

Why is this such a surprise......

Liberals normally try to spend other peoples money on items that only they want for free.
    Last edited by Mush; February 17th, 2019 at 12:06 AM. Reason: missed a couple words.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Pittsburgh Mayor Peduto prepared to take city gun bills to Supreme Court

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Yes, the citizens of Pittsburgh are brain dead.
    I wouldn't say that, it's more like the majority of them are dependent upon the government for handouts and will do whatever it takes to keep the handouts coming.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Theres a letter to the editor in today's Post Gazette calling out Kim Stolfer for "blaming the victims" in Squirrel Hill. He basically said the synagogue bears responsibility for disarming their congregation but not providing security. Whether you like Kim or not, it would be nice to give him some support there.

https://www.post-gazette.com/opinion...s/201902200024

Done. These idiots don't understand the point he was making.

It's the point that I made to the cultural trust. If you're going to strip me of my ability to carry, then the burden of my protection falls to you, and if you don't rise to the occasion, you lose out on my continued support. Fortunately, they did.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

It's the point that I made to the cultural trust. If you're going to strip me of my ability to carry, then the burden of my protection falls to you, and if you don't rise to the occasion, you lose out on my continued support. Fortunately, they did.
    Exactly. But that'll go right over the heads of the libtard commenters who will show up in the morning.

Comment sections like that are a great place to hone your arguments. I've started mocking the idea that a mass shooter will be stopped by a ticket. After all, their stupid law is only a summary offense, a glorified parking ticket. As if someone who would kill as many people as possible in a house of worship would be deterred in any way by a little piece of paper. That's just plain old criminal stupidity.

(Bucks County)

The reporter understood it, he just chose to misrepresent what he said.

His narrative of Kim blaming the victims, is done solely to vilify him and paint him as being insensitive and a big meany.

That's really all they have, all the facts are on our side.

The commenters with TDS need psychological counseling.

While what is being done to Kim is pure bullshit, it’s exactly what he and others were claiming the rally was going to cause if open carry was allowed and promoted.

The spoken word and the pen will always be mightier then the sword and perhaps all sides need to be looked at with a more broad prospective going forward including the testimony going to be used and how it will also be used back against you by those who control the narrative.

(Wayne County)

Does Kim know of this and will they give a chance to reply?

(Allegheny County)

Looks like we need a nice big group to gather in support of kim and make sure he is allowed to respond - what a jerk this reporter is - he is using it completely out of context and knows the antis are ignorant enough to just read his pathetic article and believe him. No apology needed when slandered !

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Just1more View Post
    Looks like we need a nice big group to gather in support of kim and make sure he is allowed to respond - what a jerk this reporter is - he is using it completely out of context and knows the antis are ignorant enough to just read his pathetic article and believe him. No apology needed when slandered !
    Just more (no pun intended) evidence that we need a Truth in Reporting Act for the news media.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast