Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Sen. Bob Casey response

......I have an obligation to enact commonsense reforms that will keep Americans safe and reduce the likelihood of gun violence incidents
    my signature line applies quite appropriately
    There are two kinds of guns. Those I have acquired, and those I hope to.

i hate how they mask their email, sending emails from outgoing only boxes and masking their real address.
    he doesn't email me the canned crap anymore, i use the GOA mailer whenever available, i get the canned "thank you for writing, will respond soon" and that is about it, at least for an extended enough period that i can't remember getting responses.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Blair County)

Tar and Feathering is too good for these TYRANTS

i don't think you under stand the process you strip them naked beat the hell out of them then throw hot tar on them them put feathers on them tie there hands and legs together and put a log through and carry them out of town ie carry them out on a rail

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    To which I would reply,

"Senator, there are ~ 400 million privately-held firearms in the United States. The vast, overwhelming majority of which reside peacefully in safes, closets, drawers, and in the holsters of those Americans who are licensed to carry firearms. We NEVER hear about them. What we DO hear about are the dozen or two firearms used in non-suicidal US shootings perpetrated by mentally unstable individuals and foreign terrorists each year. Twenty in 400 million is 0.000005%.

Senator, we don't have a gun problem. What we do have is media problem, a politician problem, and a mental health evaluation reporting system problem. The so-called "common sense" legislation promoted by the left, aided and abetted by liberal politicians and the media would not have prevented the Florida nightclub and Parkland School shootings, the Tree of Life massacre in Pittsburgh, or the still-mysterious Las Vegas shooting.

When are you going to do something about the foreign terrorists and mentally disturbed? In manufacturing, if there's a problem we employ a technique called 5-Why to determine the rood cause. You ask the question "Why?" five times deep to arrive at the root cause. If you do that for every media-labeled "mass shooting," including those mentioned above, you arrive at either a foreign terrorist or a mentally disturbed individual who wasn't reported. There lies the root cause of the problem.

Do something about THAT, senator."

Noah
    Excellent response!!!!
    E FLUCTIBUS IRRUIT IN HOSTEM. AECIDAE TELO IACET LIBATIS.

Quote Originally Posted by mmi View Post
    Tar and Feathering is too good for these TYRANTS

i don't think you under stand the process you strip them naked beat the hell out of them then throw hot tar on them them put feathers on them tie there hands and legs together and put a log through and carry them out of town ie carry them out on a rail
    hot tar alone is like napalm. it sticks, burns and doesn't cool quickly or come back off.
    wouldn't surprise me if people have died from falling in it/ burning.
    make sure it's just above/below scalding want it to last.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Columbia County)

We are partially to blame. How this clown got re-elected is amazing. A lot will blame democrat voters from Phila. or illegal voting etc. I put the blame where I believe a lot belongs. One is gun owner apathy. Some didn't vote some probably voted for him, some just didn't care one way or the other. The other reason is the state Republican campaign strategy is a disaster. Their efforts in promoting Lou Barletta's run was a joke. In addition, pro gun groups didn't do enough to get the word out.
    Those that support the second amendment depend on the Republican party. As of now, third party candidates don't stand a chance to win in any state or federal election. That could change with a dark horse candidate but it's unlikely. However the State GOP is doing a terrible job campaigning for their candidate and as we have seen some republicans are waffling on their second amendment stance.
    Unless this changes say hello to the PA version of the "SAFE act", and maybe the federal version too.
    Last edited by eagleclaw; February 14th, 2019 at 06:43 PM.

Woo Hoo! I asked Bob Casey to vote "NO" on Barr's Confirmation and he did. Next I will write him to vote "NO" on the gun control bills.

BTW, vote for Barr was 54-51. Paul voted No, all other Dems voted No, but 4 voted yes, including Manchin. The Senate is an unreliable barrrier against 2A infringements. There are more than enough RINOs to saddle us with the worst of it.

Another response from the bum...

Dear Mr. Alpacaheat:

Thank you for taking the time to contact me about gun reform and H.R. 1586, the Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2019. I appreciate hearing from you about these issues.

I have long been a strong supporter of the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA). As one of the bill's cosponsors, I was pleased to vote in favor of the Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2013, when the Senate passed this groundbreaking legislation. VAWA went on to pass in the House and was signed into law by then-President Obama on March 7, 2013. As a proud cosponsor of the legislation, I am very pleased that VAWA was signed into law with crucial provisions that not only will be effective in protecting women and supporting victims of abuse and assault in the United States, but also will advance the protection and security of women and girls throughout the world.

In addition to supporting the 2013 effort to reauthorize VAWA, I have on many occasions joined with colleagues in the Senate to advocate for full funding for the programs contained in that law. Since VAWA was first enacted in 1994, the incidence of domestic violence has decreased by more than 50 percent. Its programs serve all victims of violence, regardless of sex or gender, but the title recognizes the important fact that women are disproportionately affected by interpersonal violence.

Congresswoman Karen Bass introduced H.R. 1585, the Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2019, on March 7, 2019. This bill would once again reauthorize VAWA to ensure that we are providing necessary resources to survivors of violence. I have heard from many constituents with questions about the firearm regulation provisions in VAWA. Under current law, individuals who have active restraining orders against them, or who have misdemeanor or felony convictions of domestic violence, are barred from owning a firearm, but only if the victim and offender are married, were formerly married, live together or share a child. The proposed VAWA reauthorization would expand that firearm prohibition to individuals with misdemeanor stalking convictions, no matter who the victim is. It would also close what is commonly referred to as the "boyfriend loophole" by expanding firearm prohibition provisions to include people convicted of domestic violence offenses against current or former dating partners. I support these provisions and cosponsor similar legislation in the Senate, S. 120, the Protecting Domestic Violence and Stalking Victims Act of 2019.

I support the Second Amendment right of law-abiding Americans to own guns for protection, sporting and collection. I also believe we need commonsense gun legislation that will help to prevent tragic mass shootings as well as the daily gun violence that takes the lives of approximately 33,000 Americans each year. As a public official, I believe my colleagues and I have an obligation to enact commonsense reforms that will keep Americans safe and reduce the likelihood of gun violence incidents. We are a Nation of people who come together, roll up our sleeves and solve difficult problems. We can pass smart measures to reduce gun violence while fully respecting the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding citizens. Please be assured that as the Senate considers the reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act and any legislation affecting firearm regulation, I will have your views in mind.

Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future about this or any other matter of importance to you.

For more information on this or other issues, I encourage you to visit my website, http://casey.senate.gov. I hope you will find this online office a comprehensive resource to stay up-to-date on my work in Washington, request assistance from my office or share with me your thoughts on the issues that matter most to you and to Pennsylvania.

Sincerely,

Bob Casey

United States Senator
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

I dont think I have ever sent an e-mail to this guy where I got a response back that was acceptable.

I would rather him just write back the following to me.

Dear Mr Hodgie:

You and your conservative freedom loving, gun toting free thinking ilk are whats stopping a ultra progressive America from happening.

No and Fuck You!

Sincerely,

Bob Casey

United States Senator

(Forest County)

Yeah, I received the same email from Casey too. Hopefully people will wake up before it is too late and start voting some of these freedom hating and anti gun statist's out of office.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast