Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Hogg; AR-15 owners hunt humans

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I believe I heard yesterday that there are 16 million MSR (AR15) variants in the hands of Americans right now so Hogg’s statements and numbers never seem to add up.

Maybe he’s a dyslexic?
    Only 16M? I thought NY alone had over 1M.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Only 16M? I thought NY alone had over 1M.
    I heard it on a pod cast yesterday where the head of the National Shooting Sports Foundation was being interviewed which is basically like the NRA but for firearm and outdoor manufactures only so they track a lot of statics and trends within the industry.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    Future presidential puppet in the making, just like AOC.
    Correct Sir.
    On his marks, he couldn't get in the Harvard Bar and Grille.
    Our brethren are already in the Field, why stand we here Idle?
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I heard it on a pod cast yesterday where the head of the National Shooting Sports Foundation was being interviewed which is basically like the NRA but for firearm and outdoor manufactures only so they track a lot of statics and trends within the industry.
    From '12-'16, there were 25 million NICS checks per year, which is 100 million guns onto the market.

NSSF estimates that about 20% of new guns sold are MSRs of all types, so that's 20 million alone in 4 years. Figure 50-75% are AR variants (this is me guessing), that's 10-15 MILLION just in those 4 years.

We're getting about 2.5 million ARs on the street every year.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    Here's a thought experiment: Publish something that libels 100 million gun owners, and publish something else nasty about Muslims. Then see who tries to kill you first.

Gun owners in America are more law-abiding on average than soldiers, cops, or Congressmen.
    Here's an addition to that thought: not only would you have to worry about being killed, you'd probably have to worry more about being sued. Badly.

Now why in the hell isn't our side suing all of these people into oblivion to the point that they dare not ever speak a wrong word in our direction? Or imposing any of the other consequences that get levied against anyone who says the same about people who are Jewish, or black, or gay, etc.?
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ecclectic Collector View Post
    Why do we continue to bother with Mr. Hogg and his ignorance? In the gun control community he is a gadfly and will soon be forgotten. Stupid statements like the one cited only reinforce that he is an embarrassment to the cause to which he's supposed to be a model spokesperson of.
    Precisely my thoughts. Why does anyone on our side give any credibility to these mental flyspecks? We discredit and refute them over and over again. Why are they still here?
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    Precisely my thoughts. Why does anyone on our side give any credibility to these mental flyspecks? We discredit and refute them over and over again. Why are they still here?
    A friend of mine is a network news junkie, and claims that prior to and during the last election cycle the only network to give AOC any attention was Fox; the others didn't provide her with much coverage at all, relative to Fox. He credits/blames Fox for getting AOC elected due to its airtime of her. Which supports my belief that Fox is no better than the rest, and only pays lip service to the politically right. If that were not true, why is confirmed liberal Shep Smith still employed at Fox?

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    A friend of mine is a network news junkie, and claims that prior to and during the last election cycle the only network to give AOC any attention was Fox; the others didn't provide her with much coverage at all, relative to Fox. He credits/blames Fox for getting AOC elected due to its airtime of her. Which supports my belief that Fox is no better than the rest, and only pays lip service to the politically right. If that were not true, why is confirmed liberal Shep Smith still employed at Fox?

Noah
    Or Williams, or Wallace, or the short blond bush cheerleader with the brown dog jasper? All never Trumpers.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    Or Williams, or Wallace, or the short blond bush cheerleader with the brown dog jasper? All never Trumpers.
    Wallace is a top shelf smacked ass. As soon as his beak shows up on Sunday morning I switch to CBS
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345