Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Butler County)

Default Central Pa outdoor and sports show March 22nd-24th Clearfield county

Get ready for one “Big Outdoor & Sports Weekend” in Clearfield County. The Central PA Outdoor & Sports Show returns to the Clearfield Co. Fairgrounds, March 22-24, 2019.

The show, held in conjunction with the Grice Gun Shop, Bob’s Army & Navy and Jim’s Sports Center annual sales events, is the largest 3-day outdoor and sports event in North Central Pennsylvania!

New exhibitors ~ New Seminars ~ New Attractions! This show promises a great experience for outdoor enthusiasts and families. Please follow our Facebook page or visit the official website centralpaoutdoorshow.com for announcements and show updates.

Default Re: Central Pa outdoor and sports show March 22nd-24th Clearfield county

Is there any "gun show" aspect to this, ie guns, ammo, reloading, etc for sale? I realize it would be new stuff. Thinking about hitting it after Ridgway,

(Butler County)

Default Re: Central Pa outdoor and sports show March 22nd-24th Clearfield county

I haven't been. I know this is the same weekend as sales at Bob's army navy, Grices and Jims sport center in Clearfield

(Butler County)

(Clearfield County)

I looked up their website

https://centralpaoutdoorshow.com/

Looks to be if you took all the stuff I have no interest in at a gunshow and put it all in the same building. If your into hunting stuff maybe.

I was trying to find out about this show online. What I found was someone asking what vendors would be there.
    The reply was , they did not want to say...........................
    now , maybe I am a critic but when I have to spend my money BEFORE finding out what I am getting ...... doesn't sound like a good plan to me

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by Boondox View Post
    I was trying to find out about this show online. What I found was someone asking what vendors would be there.
    The reply was , they did not want to say...........................
    now , maybe I am a critic but when I have to spend my money BEFORE finding out what I am getting ...... doesn't sound like a good plan to me
    Go to the website I posted, they have a list

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Go to the website I posted, they have a list
    Thanks. You know what , even though I figured it would suck , I thought I may go anyhow ...... and then you come along with that list.
    I just went through the list ..... and one of the listed vendors is .... Queens for a Cause , I would ask what that is ..,... but I have a feeling I do not want to know?
    Looks like I'll be free next weekend.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Boondox View Post
    Thanks. You know what , even though I figured it would suck , I thought I may go anyhow ...... and then you come along with that list.
    I just went through the list ..... and one of the listed vendors is .... Queens for a Cause , I would ask what that is ..,... but I have a feeling I do not want to know?
    Looks like I'll be free next weekend.

As long as the 'Cause' is supporting the 2nd amendment I am OK with it. The vendor list does include jerky and pickles (two vendors for each) so it can't be all bad. If Straub Brewing is giving out samples (I think PA law does not allow it) that would be a good stop.
    Last edited by gghbi; March 16th, 2019 at 10:31 PM.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

Quote Originally Posted by gghbi View Post
    As long as the 'Cause' is supporting the 2nd amendment I am OK with it. The vendor list does include jerky and pickles (two vendors) so it can't be all bad. If Straub Brewing is giving out samples (I think PA law does not allow it) that would be a good stop.
    I have no idea what it is and imagine the worse.
    Perhaps it is ok ....... oh what the hell , I guess I'm going go ...................................
    but still not much listed there that makes me thin I will do more than collect brochures.
    If you go to saint Marys ............... you can stop by the brewery and they have what they call an eternal tap.
    You get 2 free beers ........... either from the tap or they have bottles , etc there also.
    Go in the winter time.
    The tap is set up in the factory area and it's hot in there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast