Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    (Lycoming County)

Default Hickok 45 goes full fudd

I hate to give the guy views on this, but you really have to listen to understand how much BS the guy spews forth here.

I'm not a huge fan of his videos, but I do watch from time to time. Not any longer.

Default Re: Hickok 45 goes full fudd

I stoped watching him when he demonized bumpstocks after having the crust to use them as well as real full autos for years time and time again in order to make his yearly 6 figure youtube salary.

I tried to watch it but noticed it’s over an hour for a guy I stopped carrying abouts paid for opinion that’s just a tough sell fir me.
    Last edited by Hodgie; February 11th, 2019 at 05:28 PM.

(Lancaster County)

For those of us with limited time on our hands, what are the highlights?
    I'll watch the full video later on...

(Elk County)

I stopped watching after eight or ten videos. He takes 30+ minutes to say what can be said in five, and 99.9% of the time loves the gun he's reviewing.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Wyoming County)

Another hitchcock non-viewer. I'll give the guy props that he can shoot but as far as entertaining - meh he's at best a long winded 40 minute commercial.

Then he had to go full fuddtard. Thanks for the update, but I won't give him the view
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

Never heard of him, never watched him, and I just don't care. One hour gun ramble video? Don't think so. I've almost never seen a YT video that couldn't be trimmed 80% shorter. If you're going to make YT videos and ramble and stutter for 30 minutes+ at least edit out the BS.

I'll assume he's a Fudd a-hole. Chances are good if he's long winded.

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    I stopped watching after eight or ten videos. He takes 30+ minutes to say what can be said in five, and 99.9% of the time loves the gun he's reviewing.

Noah
    The only two guns I’ve ever seen him hate on was a Hi point pistol and the
    Chiappa Rhino which was more because of its non traditional looks and design vs it’s handeling and performance. His bias against it was clear from the 2nd he opened the box.

Everything else he seems to love as much as Jeff Quinn loves guns, even the ones that blow up from out of battery discharges.

(Perry County)

I'm 30 minutes in now. Basically he described in a hypothetical how the uninformed blame the NRA for things like the Hughes Amendment. How they're working to ensure due process in red-flag laws which is being translated as supporting/embracing them.

What is comes down to is NRA trying to get the best out of a bad situation and guide unstoppable legislation to a less harmful outcome. In a genteel way he's saying those that say the NRA is in favor of gun control aren't particularly well informed and don't do their due diligence.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

How about taking suppressors off the NFA as a "compromise"... If libtards are crying about the noise, don't like shooting and country living, move back to the city where it's quiet all the time.
    Send the liberal flat landers packing... Why do we have to compromise because the "demographics are changing". F them, they moved there, it's their problem... They can move again. Problem solved.
    Last edited by :-); February 11th, 2019 at 06:27 PM.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post

Noah
    That is my problem with a lot of the youtubers,they ramble on too much about bs in the beginning.I barely have enough attention span to put up with some of their overproduced introductions let alone listen to them going on about their daughter's cookie sales.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast