Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    (Perry County)

Default Re: Hickok 45 goes full fudd

Quote Originally Posted by :-) View Post
    How about taking suppressors off the NFA as a "compromise"... If libtards are crying about the noise, don't like shooting and country living, move back to the city where it's quiet all the time.
    Send the liberal flat landers packing... Why do we have to compromise because the "demographics are changing". F them, they moved there, it's their problem... They can move again. Problem solved.
    His whole spiel was a hypothetical. As he points out, some legislation is unstoppable so what do you do? Stamp your feet and say no compromise as the legislation rolls over you? Or do you get in there and get to work to make it less onerous?
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Bucks County)

He always struck me as a narcissistic old fudd.
    He accents his ramblings with non sequiturs, taking far to much time to make a point.
    He's unwatchable.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    His whole spiel was a hypothetical. As he points out, some legislation is unstoppable so what do you do? Stamp your feet and say no compromise as the legislation rolls over you? Or do you get in there and get to work to make it less onerous?
    City people really hate chicken manure...

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by cdi View Post
    He always struck me as a narcissistic old fudd.
    He accents his ramblings with non sequiturs, taking far to much time to make a point.
    He's unwatchable.
    Wow! I always thought everyone loved him. I thought I was the only one who thought he was a waste of time. And, yes, he seems to love all his free toys.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by BobFromBucks View Post
    Wow! I always thought everyone loved him. I thought I was the only one who thought he was a waste of time. And, yes, he seems to love all his free toys.
    I generally don't watch him. I find his folksy manner off-putting. Probably most of us dislike him because we're northerners and we're always in a hurry and don't like time wasted. My sister said it was maddening when she moved to Kentucky.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Columbia County)

I didn't watch the video for the same reason that others brought up. That is; he is long winded and boring. There are a lot of other sources out there that provide a better review of firearms.

(Clinton County)

Hick Fuddy Five. Fudds Gun Shop wears that guy like a ventriloquist puppet.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    I'm 30 minutes in now. Basically he described in a hypothetical how the uninformed blame the NRA for things like the Hughes Amendment. How they're working to ensure due process in red-flag laws which is being translated as supporting/embracing them.

What is comes down to is NRA trying to get the best out of a bad situation and guide unstoppable legislation to a less harmful outcome. In a genteel way he's saying those that say the NRA is in favor of gun control aren't particularly well informed and don't do their due diligence.
    Agreed, we have plenty of so-called activists that are too emotional and have a basic immature view of how things work.
    Last edited by JenniferG; February 11th, 2019 at 06:55 PM.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Allegheny County)

I have enjoyed his videos over the years. They are slow paced but I'm not always in a hurry anymore. I haven't watched this one yet but if a weapon has issues he usually calks out what he sees and kets the viewer make up his own mind.

(Berks County)

Who?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast