Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Default Re: Hickok 45 goes full fudd

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    And you don't think he has a pay schedule for reviews? He's paid and paid well for his "opinions". I don't begrudge the guy for getting sponsors, that's what he chooses to do for a living. Saying people who don't agree with the NRA are imagining a conspiracy is way beyond anything like that. Saying people who don't want to compromise our rights away a piece at a time are the problem is way beyond that too. He has a lot of reach with 4 million subscribers, I guess I would hope he'd try and be a unifying figure for the gun community. I would hope he'd want to do somethings just because he wants to support the second amendment and not worry about collecting a check. It costs me money to go to rallies as it does most of us. I do it because I feel it's important. I don't think he feels the same way.
    Yup and it’s for similar reasons I won’t watch Demolition Ranch anymore either. Dr Matt has a huge audience with several huge channels all of which are because of firearms and quite frankly a lot of their dangerous and misuse at times and he will NEVER speak out in support of the 2A when it’s been necessary. His fans have helped and watched him become super wealthy over the last decade and great for him, to bad for the 2A.

Hell he was on an episode of one of Mike Rowe’s shows who has quite often spoken out in favor of the 2A in many interviews and didn’t say anything about it then either.

How good are youtube gun channels that won’t speak out in defense of the 2A when needed? You would think it might be in their own best interest.

They don’t have to become a political rabbit hole like some channels or even controversial, but they can talk about a topic when required like when M855 was going to be banned. If it wasn’t for guys like MAC, Mr GNG, RobSki from AKOU who’s a freaking polish immigrant and IV8888 who I don’t watch it would probably be gone just like 5.45 surplus via the BATF.
    Last edited by Hodgie; February 11th, 2019 at 10:49 PM.

This is an under rated pro 2A channel. He isn't afraid to speak his mind.

https://www.youtube.com/user/reidh81181

This video warms my rebellious cockles of my heart.

Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Yup and it’s for similar reasons I won’t watch Demolition Ranch anymore either. Dr Matt has a huge audience with several huge channels all of which are because of firearms and quite frankly a lot of their dangerous and misuse at times and he will NEVER speak out in support of the 2A when it’s been necessary. His fans have helped and watched him become super wealthy over the last decade and great for him, to bad for the 2A.

Hell he was on an episode of one of Mike Rowe’s shows who has quite often spoken out in favor of the 2A in many interviews and didn’t say anything about it then either.

How good are youtube gun channels that won’t speak out in defense of the 2A when needed? You would think it might be in their own best interest.

They don’t have to become a political rabbit hole like some channels or even controversial, but they can talk about a topic when required like when M855 was going to be banned. If it wasn’t for guys like MAC, Mr GNG, RobSki from AKOU who’s a freaking polish immigrant and IV8888 who I don’t watch it would probably be gone just like 5.45 surplus via the BATF.
    I think they want to toe a moderate line because I bet many of their viewers are fudds, and they want to keep their views and clicks going. If they come out too strongly, they lose the guys that think one round per 30 round magazine is a reasonable limit at the gun range.

Just spit balling here.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Reid Hendricks has been consuming most of my YouTube gun content. Mostly because his no nonsense, cut the shit attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post

I forgot to add Reid to my earlier list of guys I follow. He genuinely loves America, the Constitution, and the 2A and would go as far as he had to in order to protect it. He can get pretty passionate about things but it's good to see from someone who has a voice.

He was one of the brave ones who stood right in front of the MRAPS of the blm when the Bundy shit went down. Agree with Cliven Bundy or not (I personally don't) but the government went way to far with harassment of him, his family, and then the community.

Apparently the court system agreed with that as well.
    Last edited by Hodgie; February 11th, 2019 at 11:35 PM.

(Elk County)

So easy, a caveman can do it.

I don't really like YM, and haven't followed him in a long time, but I do like his response and I agree with his "you're either with us, or against us" approach, since as I indicated during the Pittsburgh build up, that's where I am now. I have no time for those that would undermine us.

Yeah I unsubscribed from his channel about 6 months ago. I found that for every video I liked there were about 4 I didn't due his overbearing opinion or the general topic, but maybe that's just me staying within the comforts of my own tribe.

What I can say about him is he puts his money where his mouth is and pushes the limits on YouTube, Pateron and is at Washington's state capital building fighting their states constant attack on the second amendment on a monthly basis. While he can be a real idiot he's at least a helpful idiot for the cause in his state and for national awareness even I don't always agree with his opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I stoped watching him when he demonized bumpstocks after having the crust to use them as well as real full autos for years time and time again in order to make his yearly 6 figure youtube salary.

I tried to watch it but noticed it’s over an hour for a guy I stopped carrying abouts paid for opinion that’s just a tough sell fir me.
    FPNI

After his bumpstock BS, I promptly unsubscribed and haven’t watched his videos since. I do watch his sons channel on occasion.

(Lackawanna County)

When you have a sponsor; you are paid to do the sponsor's bidding.
    Otherwise, no more compensation.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire.
    America must suffer until it reaches the point that Liberty is more important than Comforts.

(Wyoming County)

I don't really like YM, and haven't followed him in a long time, but I do like his response and I agree with his "you're either with us, or against us" approach, since as I indicated during the Pittsburgh build up, that's where I am now. I have no time for those that would undermine us.
    Now this is a good example of why the Yankee Marshall pisses me off. I strongly disagree with his stance against Colion Noir. I have never watched a Colion video where he denigrates any faction of the Gun Community. Sure he may be on the payroll of Ackerman McQueen, but I think he is a solid advocate.
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast