Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Hickok 45 goes full fudd

I've only watched two or three, and not start to finish.

I found them to be very uninteresting.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I stoped watching him when he demonized bumpstocks after having the crust to use them as well as real full autos for years time and time again in order to make his yearly 6 figure youtube salary.

I tried to watch it but noticed it’s over an hour for a guy I stopped carrying abouts paid for opinion that’s just a tough sell fir me.
    Some interesting takes on it. I weather you like the NRA or not, he is comparing those that called him out on they're bs to Alex Jones level conspiracy theorist and that's just wrong IMHO. The NRA has done and said some stupid shit over the years. There's no need to try and degrade people who know what has happened.

He's paid by the NRA, so I expect him to sing their praises when he can, but that's taking it to a whole other level.

He's been full Fudd since day 1.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    I generally don't watch him. I find his folksy manner off-putting. Probably most of us dislike him because we're northerners and we're always in a hurry and don't like time wasted. My sister said it was maddening when she moved to Kentucky.
    Nah... I can watch Tommy Lee Jones play the old Texas sheriff in "No Country for Old Men" strictly to hear his old timey southern folksy speech. I've lost count how many times I'll sit down when that movie is on TV

Hitchcock is just an asshole
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    That is my problem with a lot of the youtubers,they ramble on too much about bs in the beginning.I barely have enough attention span to put up with some of their overproduced introductions let alone listen to them going on about their daughter's cookie sales.
    They're self important, then followed by a bunch of small minded apologists.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    Some interesting takes on it. I weather you like the NRA or not, he is comparing those that called him out on they're bs to Alex Jones level conspiracy theorist and that's just wrong IMHO. The NRA has done and said some stupid shit over the years. There's no need to try and degrade people who know what has happened.

He's paid by the NRA, so I expect him to sing their praises when he can, but that's taking it to a whole other level.
    I knew he was paid by them after youtube demonetized all gun channels but wasn’t sure if he was still a paid spokesperson.

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    reminds me of a certain Nutnfancy. I actually used to like him years ago, but then his ego started oozing out of the laptop screen
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    .....about the only one I can sit through is Paul Harrell.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    .....about the only one I can sit through is Paul Harrell.
    I have tried many times but his content bores the shit out of me. He does seem like a decent dude though.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post

That was not my take. My take was those that say the NRA is secretly working for more gun control are akin to "truthers" in their level of paranoia. I think most agree that the NRA, like all large corporations make missteps now and again. And they are forced to make the bad less bad sometimes. It doesn't mean they support gun control. It means they understand the importance of mitigating damage if damage is unavoidable.

He also said repeatedly that he doesn't get paid by the NRA. Do you have something that disputes that?
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast