Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    127.1.1.1, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    2,838
    Rep Power
    1591779

    Default Re: Call Fitzpatrick's Office NO HB8! - He is endorsing Universal and worse

    Make the calls against US HB 8. That goes for you NJ people as well.


    Here is a list of all the misguided PA elected officials that are supporting US HB 8. This bill is nothing more than a national registration DB and legislation that will make it more difficult for legal owners to remain. TO CRIMINALIZE PRIVATE GUN SALES, BAN GUN OWNERSHIP UNTIL AGE 21


    HR8 would outlaw the private gun sales Americans have enjoyed since December 15, 1791, the date on which the Second Amendment was ratified.


    HR8 effectively bans handguns for persons 18 to 20 years old.


    HR8 requires that loans, gifts, and sales of firearms be processed by a gun store. The same fees, paperwork, and permanent record-keeping apply as to buying a new gun from the store.


    HR8 requires if you loan a gun to a friend without going to the gun store, the penalty is the same as for knowingly selling a gun to a convicted violent felon. Likewise, when the friend returns the gun, another trip to the gun store is necessary, upon pain of felony.


    HR8 authorizes unlimited fees to be imposed by regulation.


    Rep. Mary Gay Scanlon [D-PA]


    Rep. Michael Doyle [D-PA]


    Rep. Susan Wild [D-PA]


    Rep. Matthew Cartwright [D-PA]


    Rep. Chrissy Houlahan [D-PA]


    Rep. Dwight Evans [D-PA]


    Rep. Conor Lamb [D-PA]


    Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick [R-PA]


    Rep. Madeleine Dean [D-PA]


    Rep. Brendan Boyle [D-PA]

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    PA, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    1055684

    Default Re: Call Fitzpatrick's Office NO HB8! - He is endorsing Universal and worse

    Quote Originally Posted by thefirstndsecond View Post
    Make the calls against US HB 8. That goes for you NJ people as well.


    Here is a list of all the misguided PA elected officials that are supporting US HB 8. This bill is nothing more than a national registration DB and legislation that will make it more difficult for legal owners to remain. TO CRIMINALIZE PRIVATE GUN SALES, BAN GUN OWNERSHIP UNTIL AGE 21


    HR8 would outlaw the private gun sales Americans have enjoyed since December 15, 1791, the date on which the Second Amendment was ratified.


    HR8 effectively bans handguns for persons 18 to 20 years old.


    HR8 requires that loans, gifts, and sales of firearms be processed by a gun store. The same fees, paperwork, and permanent record-keeping apply as to buying a new gun from the store.


    HR8 requires if you loan a gun to a friend without going to the gun store, the penalty is the same as for knowingly selling a gun to a convicted violent felon. Likewise, when the friend returns the gun, another trip to the gun store is necessary, upon pain of felony.


    HR8 authorizes unlimited fees to be imposed by regulation.


    Rep. Mary Gay Scanlon [D-PA]


    Rep. Michael Doyle [D-PA]


    Rep. Susan Wild [D-PA]


    Rep. Matthew Cartwright [D-PA]


    Rep. Chrissy Houlahan [D-PA]


    Rep. Dwight Evans [D-PA]


    Rep. Conor Lamb [D-PA]


    Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick [R-PA]


    Rep. Madeleine Dean [D-PA]


    Rep. Brendan Boyle [D-PA]

    That list made me vomit a little.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sterling, Pennsylvania
    (Wayne County)
    Posts
    4,978
    Rep Power
    21474851

    Default Re: Call Fitzpatrick's Office NO HB8! - He is endorsing Universal and worse

    Cartwright is outright anti 2nd, no surprise.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    127.1.1.1, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    2,838
    Rep Power
    1591779

    Default Re: Call Fitzpatrick's Office NO HB8! - He is endorsing Universal and worse

    Keep calling.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Quakertown, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    3,854
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: Call Fitzpatrick's Office NO HB8! - He is endorsing Universal and worse

    Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    Cartwright is outright anti 2nd, no surprise.
    So is Fitzpatrick.

    Curious what the "You have to vote for him because, Republican!" members have to say about this?

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bucks, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    12,332
    Rep Power
    21474861

    Default Re: Call Fitzpatrick's Office NO HB8! - He is endorsing Universal and worse

    I posted on his Facebook page. More people see it than if you just talk to an intern in his office.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ungawa's M16A1 is for sale, see the NFA ads! http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.ph...06#post3835606

  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    127.1.1.1, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    2,838
    Rep Power
    1591779

    Default Re: Call Fitzpatrick's Office NO HB8! - He is endorsing Universal and worse

    Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    I posted on his Facebook page. More people see it than if you just talk to an intern in his office.
    I sent a message to my local Republican Club and said you post everything else why not this?

    Crickets.. that's what I got crickets

    Thank you for posting on his Face Book page. I did not see the post and there wasn't a place to post.

    Upper Southampton Republican Club needs it on their page as well. I tried to post and it disappeared.

    https://www.facebook.com/Upper-South...103/?ref=br_rs

    The original post was from Langhorn Rod and Gun.

    https://www.facebook.com/LanghorneRodandGunClub/
    Last edited by thefirstndsecond; February 14th, 2019 at 08:50 PM.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bucks, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    12,332
    Rep Power
    21474861

    Default Re: Call Fitzpatrick's Office NO HB8! - He is endorsing Universal and worse

    Quote Originally Posted by thefirstndsecond View Post
    I sent a message to my local Republican Club and said you post everything else why not this?

    Crickets.. that's what I got crickets

    Thank you for posting on his Face Book page. I did not see the post and there wasn't a place to post.

    Upper Southampton Republican Club needs it on their page as well. I tried to post and it disappeared.

    https://www.facebook.com/Upper-South...103/?ref=br_rs

    The original post was from Langhorn Rod and Gun.

    https://www.facebook.com/LanghorneRodandGunClub/
    See if this link works:
    https://www.facebook.com/RepBrianFit...01717780093890
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ungawa's M16A1 is for sale, see the NFA ads! http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.ph...06#post3835606

  9. #19
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    127.1.1.1, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    2,838
    Rep Power
    1591779

    Default Re: Call Fitzpatrick's Office NO HB8! - He is endorsing Universal and worse

    Thanks Gunlawyer001!

    Please keep calling, posting, writing etc..

    This bill is nothing more than a pile of BS.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    127.1.1.1, Pennsylvania
    (Bucks County)
    Posts
    2,838
    Rep Power
    1591779

    Default Re: Call Fitzpatrick's Office NO HB8! - He is endorsing Universal and worse

    Make more calls and send more emails

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Please call Barrar's office
    By internet troll in forum Delaware
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: January 28th, 2014, 01:06 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: September 13th, 2013, 09:43 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: October 20th, 2010, 09:43 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: April 27th, 2008, 12:48 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: February 20th, 2008, 09:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops