Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Wolf on WGAL

(Cumberland County)

Default Wolf on WGAL

There he is, talking about tougher gun control needed in PA. on WGAL this morning. He said gun control is needed, "especially in our State with the big Gun Show Loophole". Why can't anyone ever educate these morons that the Gunshow Loophole is just made up by aniti 2A's to scare everyone. At least the host Terry "liberal" Modonna said while questioning "I have to admit, I know nothing about guns, bump stocks, etc." and handed it over to Wolf who further showed his ignorance of the issues. Heavy face palm ...
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

Default Re: Wolf on WGAL

Quote Originally Posted by cruzans View Post
    There he is, talking about tougher gun control needed in PA. on WGAL this morning. He said gun control is needed, "especially in our State with the big Gun Show Loophole". Why can't anyone ever educate these morons that the Gunshow Loophole is just made up by aniti 2A's to scare everyone. At least the host Terry "liberal" Modonna said while questioning "I have to admit, I know nothing about guns, bump stocks, etc." and handed it over to Wolf who further showed his ignorance of the issues. Heavy face palm …………...
    I think a lot are educated...... but they are antis....... pushing the truth does not help their cause. Playing up the same old lies that people believe is what gets them votes and keeps them in power.

To paraphrase the old quote, ““If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, people will believe it.” The truth does not benefit them.... the lie does. So the lie it is.
    Proof Armed citizens make a difference. http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=316012

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    I think a lot are educated...... but they are antis....... pushing the truth does not help their cause. Playing up the same old lies that people believe is what gets them votes and keeps them in power.

To paraphrase the old quote, ““If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, people will believe it.” The truth does not benefit them.... the lie does. So the lie it is.
    ^^^this^^^

It's either willful ignorance or outright lying at this point. I'd bet number 2. You take a grain of truth, private sales are legal at a gun show, and spin it into the "gun show loop hole". That way you can claim it as Truth to those that have no clue about how things actually work. Wolf knows what he's saying is mostly an over exaggeration of a little known truth to people who don't frequent gun shows and never speaks about it to anyone who will call him out on it.

(Columbia County)

It's quite obvious that although he was always against guns, he and his lt governor lackey are going to make gun control/gun bans a main issue in his second term.
    Last edited by eagleclaw; February 10th, 2019 at 03:07 PM.