Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Re: Allentown Gun Show- Forks of the Delaware

Bill,

Thanks for the free pass.

I think this is the best show around. I love that there's no junk tables. There's a good mix of new and old guns. I picked up some M9 mags for a great price, and another ammo can to add to my collection. I was tempted to buy an Arisaka I saw, but decided against it. Love the displays...I wish there were more of them.

Thanks again!

(Lehigh County)

Yes. I have to agree. GREAT SHOW!! I also had not been to a show at the fair grounds and was quite impressed by the size. There was alot of stuff to look at. Excellent collections of modern and historic pieces.
    Bill, I would also like to thank you for the pass and it was a pleasure meeting you at the show. Hopefully in the future the idea about the dinner after the show will become a reality and it will have a great turn out.
    Last edited by spabula; October 19th, 2008 at 02:57 AM. Reason: typo i saw 999 hours later :)
    ~De-Animating the undead since '08~

(Lehigh County)

bill i want to thank you for the pass to get into the show it was a really good event. overall i was very satisfied with this event but was a little unnerved over the amount of swastikas on displays and even huge nazi flags covering the tables at the end of the show. it made me feel a little uneasy but i just said to myself that it was of historic importance and hoped that it wasn't their personal beliefs because the lights went out for a little bit i was about to hide under a table lol. this day in age you never know. but again thanks for the pass it was my first show and i enjoyed it. oh, was everyone wearing a yellow badge members of the pafoa?
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" -Benjamin Franklin-

(Monroe County)

Bill, thanks for the pass. An excellent show. As crowded as is was it was a very nice crowd. Very good selection of vendors. Thanks again, Roger

(Monroe County)

Thanks for the pass to the show! It was extremely well attended. I could have done without Hitler's cereal bowls, but hey some people like failed syphilitic 1 balled Austrians.

I found both triggers to be terrible to me so the triggers are on a scale to me.. The Glock was a crisper suck and the XD was a more mushy suck. They are in the same family, SR9 (heavy suck), Glock (crisp heavy suck), XD( lighter mushy suck), M&P(heavy mushy suck).

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by thelemite View Post
    Thanks for the pass to the show! It was extremely well attended. I could have done without Hitler's cereal bowls, but hey some people like failed syphilitic 1 balled Austrians.
    Hey, watch that one-balled stuff!

/Schnap, Krackel, Und Popp!

//Thanks for the pass to the show, Bill... lots of interesting vintage items, and some neat scary black rifles.

(Lehigh County)

This is always a great show. What are the parameters for becoming a member to FOD? I am not so much a collector as an attendee. The increase admission to seven bucks is getting close to the admission fees I pay for visiting two shows per year.
    Veritas Vos Liberat

(Lehigh County)

You can print out an application form on the website and have a friend sponser you into the club.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by MirandasPits View Post
    bill i want to thank you for the pass to get into the show it was a really good event. overall i was very satisfied with this event but was a little unnerved over the amount of swastikas on displays and even huge nazi flags covering the tables at the end of the show. it made me feel a little uneasy but i just said to myself that it was of historic importance and hoped that it wasn't their personal beliefs because the lights went out for a little bit i was about to hide under a table lol. this day in age you never know. but again thanks for the pass it was my first show and i enjoyed it. oh, was everyone wearing a yellow badge members of the pafoa?
    I have been attending the Forks of the Delaware show for about 6-8 years now. I am there more to look around than buy. The tables with the German WWII military stuff have always been a staple of this show (at least as long as I have been attending), they are harmless and most of the folks are terrific people, including a lot of Military veterans and cops. It is not a statement of their political beliefs.

(Lehigh County)

We also have collectors in the Japanese, Russian and British areas. This last show I met a collector of Italian Military items. I didn't know anybody like that even existed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast