Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    (Mifflin County)

Default Re: No guns for Hispanics?

Quote Originally Posted by RockIsland View Post
    Puerto Ricans shouldn't have guns anyway.

Theyre way too too emotional, and they do enough damage with knives as it is.
    I agree 100 % .................................................

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by icp4life162005 View Post
    You can't bait us with a line like that and no details or invites lol.
    If I was allowed to post photos here, I would. The party is called Candyland. So its gonna be sweet.....LOL. I do know the hotel has a large indoor pool.
    Don’t like me ???? Tough, I don’t give a flying f@@k about ya.

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Sorry guys. Been busy today. Shopping for a Swinger Hotel take over party in Stroudsburg this weekend. Lots of Fun to be had.

I would agree with ya if you were only speaking about Puerto Rican women. Cause they crazy.....

I check White on race because most of my family is quite pale.
    Are you DTS? Down to sling It's only funny if you've seen the commercial
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by 57springer View Post
    I agree 100 % .................................................
    Why am I not surprised..................

Too late. We have guns and ain’t giving them back.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    Are you DTS? Down to sling It's only funny if you've seen the commercial
    My sister laughs whenever she sees that commercial. She texts me and tells me all the time that it reminds her of me.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    You can't buy a gun from an FFL without completing a 4473. You can be prosecuted for any incorrect statements on the 4473.

You are required to answer BOTH 10a and 10b on the 4473. For me, it's easy; I'm not Hispanic (10a) and I'm white (10b).

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/44...53009/download

What if you ARE Hispanic? OK, you answer 10a "Hispanic or Latino". So far, so good.

Then you ALSO MUST ANSWER 10b. Your choices are:
    - American Indian or Alaska Native
    - Asian
    - Black or African American
    - Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander
    - White

There's no "brown" option in there. None of those choices are legally accurate for our Hispanic/Latino protagonist, but you MUST pick one or more. Those are the instructions and current ATF policy.

My guess is that if you select both "white" and "black", you end up with a mix roughly equal to "brown".
    White and black makes gray. Hey, that’s where the grays are from. Now why are they so fascinated with anal probes?

See just as brown isn’t on there, we ain’t white. Eye parts or teeth maybe, but skin? Our skin ain’t white. Crayola crayon got it with skin color

All that stuff should be removed from the form. The Latino crap only showed up after Zimmerman the supposed "nazi" turned out to be "Latino", "Hispanic" made up word. Spain and Italy filled with two different "kinds" of humans? WTF

THEY LOVE TO DIVIDE U.S.

No step on snek.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Berks County)

Here's why it's important: This form is routinely used to criminally prosecute people who make mistakes in answering, often in good faith. People who never served a day in jail figure that they haven't been convicted of a crime punishable by more than 1 year; if they dig deeper, they see that "crime punishable by more than one year" doesn't mean what those words mean, it excludes all state misdemeanors unless punishable by more than 2 years, not 1.

So someone gets to question 10b and realizes, "I guess I'm just supposed to wing it here." That sends the wrong message about the minefield that the form really is, it's deadly dangerous, so it shouldn't include anything that suggests "any answer is probably acceptable".

How does the govt argue to a jury that this form is something where only a criminal would get an answer wrong? You can't have a form which includes ambiguous questions that can't be answered with certainty, and then also nit-pick and demand that non-lawyers correctly provide LEGAL CONCLUSIONS about incidents in their past? Remember, this is a form INTENDED to be completed by people standing at a gun counter, who probably didn't save their legal files, much less bring them along.

I've said before, this form is designed to be a trap, even if it just tracks the statutes. The law (and the form) should prohibit people who have served some minimum sentence, not people convicted under a statute which includes a maximum sentence which was never relevant to the defendant. Make it prohibiting to have served a year or more, or 6 months or more; that's at least a "fact" question, not a legal question. We're asking laymen for a legal analysis of an old statute, when we should be asking a fact question like "were you ever put in a prison cell for X months or more?"

The Hispanic issue is a symptom of a govt choosing to be adversarial to the sovereign citizens.
    Do you remember when the defense against more gun control was the fact that the prosecutions for lying on the form were so low? "We" asked for this.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Bucks County)

You can't buy a gun from an FFL without completing a 4473. You can be prosecuted for any incorrect statements on the 4473.

You are required to answer BOTH 10a and 10b on the 4473. For me, it's easy; I'm not Hispanic (10a) and I'm white (10b).

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/44...53009/download

What if you ARE Hispanic? OK, you answer 10a "Hispanic or Latino". So far, so good.

Then you ALSO MUST ANSWER 10b. Your choices are:
    - American Indian or Alaska Native
    - Asian
    - Black or African American
    - Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander
    - White

There's no "brown" option in there. None of those choices are legally accurate for our Hispanic/Latino protagonist, but you MUST pick one or more. Those are the instructions and current ATF policy.

My guess is that if you select both "white" and "black", you end up with a mix roughly equal to "brown".

Really you are asking this question? Well I will tell you what I do legally. I check the Hispanic box and then white box. I would check Hispanic and black if I was black and I would check Hispanic and Asian if I was Asian (Yes there is a Chinatown in Cuba and other Hispanic countries)
    Do I need to explain the difference ethnicity and color? They are not the same.
    Now for Brown It would be Hispanic and ????? What is Brown? Well it is basically American Indians. So Hispanic American Indian. I don't understand where the hell you are going with this thread. As a joke it is rather lame. I am shocked by thread from you.

IANAL MPMO VIVA CUBA LIBRE

Quote Originally Posted by elweasel View Post
    Really you are asking this question? Well I will tell you what I do legally. I check the Hispanic box and then white box. I would check Hispanic and black if I was black and I would check Hispanic and Asian if I was Asian (Yes there is a Chinatown in Cuba and other Hispanic countries)
    Do I need to explain the difference ethnicity and color? They are not the same.
    Now for Brown It would be Hispanic and ????? What is Brown? Well it is basically American Indians. So Hispanic American Indian. I don't understand where the hell you are going with this thread. As a joke it is rather lame. I am shocked by thread from you.
    The deep end of the pool is not for everyone.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Bucks County)

The deep end of the pool is not for everyone.
    Yeah I see a giant candy bar floating in your pool and this thread. Bless your heart.
    IANAL MPMO VIVA CUBA LIBRE

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast