Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Indiana County)

Default Re: Kittaning Twp VFD Gun show February 9th & 10th - Armstrong county

Well there was jewelry but no alpaca socks.

Default Re: Kittaning Twp VFD Gun show February 9th & 10th - Armstrong county

Sooooo that was Kittaning huh?
    The VFD does this I assume to raise funds and any gun show is better perhaps than no gun show ......................with that in mind....
    As positive as I can be ............ I thought Rocky Grove was better ............ and it is a bit larger.
    S&T arena was a little larger , a little better , and that isn't one I care much for anyhow.
    The only shows I can think that were smaller than this was Bald Eagle near Tyrone .......... they did not have it this year as they only found 4 vendors willing to set up there.
    And Big Run the 1st year they had it was smaller ............. unknown if they had a second one.
    They closed the kitchen at 2pm ............... so no coffee for ride home but I did get the turkey special for 6 bucks ................... given my time and travel and the fact I got other shows in Feb , I doubt I would go back .................. but that doesnt apply to everyone ,so make your own call.... but next time I think I will stay home and put on my own gun show.
    There was a class 3 guy there , many used rifles that struck me as what you'd find not selling at the shops on their used racks ............ and a lot of "stuff" that looks like it has been packed up time after time after time .......... and carted from one place to the next.
    I'd have to say this was the first show ......... I actually seen every single thing for sale in the building ............ twice
    Last edited by Boondox; February 9th, 2019 at 08:07 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12