It is nothing new that Democrats are more organized than Republicans. Not really much of an issue back in the day. Now though, with the fringe minority having the voice, and podium of a majority, gun owners need to stop being like someone trying to heard cats. I became a one issue voter before I could even vote, back during the 2008 election. Ya, I wanted Obama to win cause I was dumb, and wanted him in office for the same reason over half the idiots voted for: First Black President. I did like guns, but didn't even know gun control was a thing until I went to his website for a school project. Since that day I will never vote Democrat for any reason, because our 2nd Amendment is more important.

I don't know why the House and Senate didn't pass any pro gun bills in the last two years. Guess we got fucked by the couple of shootings that happened and made our guys go limp. Well, now is our last chance before 2020, and Heaven forbid the left takes Congress, let alone the Oval Office.

It's not just about voting for pro gun legislation. It's also about advocating for voter I.D. laws. Advocating to not make asking about citizenship illegal for census data. Advocating for better border security.

Franklin said that they gave us a Republic, if we can keep it. We are losing.