Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

View Poll Results: Would you buy a poofa hat?

Voters
140. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

118 84.29%
  • No

22 15.71%
Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Poofa hat poll.

(Berks County)

Default Re: Poofa hat poll.

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    Embroidered logo on the other side and a pocket there and I'm in.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

Hats are probably better than shirts since they don't get covered up by a jacket, and they let the wearer dress however they want.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I will once again point out that "patch only" completely negates the entire purpose of having an "identifying" article of clothing.
    COMPLETELY.
    Let the cat herding begin.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

I agree with those that say just to make a decision, and that's what I'm going to do. This is just a discussion to let all the ideas be heard. I'm willing to lay out all the up front costs, and some others have privately offered to pitch in, so eventually I will eventually have to make a final decision..., and not everyone will like it. It doesn't have to be me, and if someone else wants to run with the project that's OK too.

I just hope folks remember that the whole ideas of this sprang from the Pittsburgh Rally where we were asking frequently "who is poofa?" This is simply meant to make it easier for us to ID each other at rallies, since it seems there's a large group wanting to be more active in a rally type situation. No one is asking you to wear it as a fashion statement or everyday hat. I certainly won't be.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    I agree with those that say just to make a decision, and that's what I'm going to do. This is just a discussion to let all the ideas be heard. I'm willing to lay out all the up front costs, and some others have privately offered to pitch in, so eventually I will eventually have to make a final decision..., and not everyone will like it. It doesn't have to be me, and if someone else wants to run with the project that's OK too.

I just hope folks remember that the whole ideas of this sprang from the Pittsburgh Rally where we were asking frequently "who is poofa?" This is simply meant to make it easier for us to ID each other at rallies, since it seems there's a large group wanting to be more active in a rally type situation. No one is asking you to wear it as a fashion statement or everyday hat. I certainly won't be.
    I think that is fair enough. Listen to others, then make your decision. Most of us are adults and realize you can never make everyone completely happy. In things like this, it’s the spirit of the reason why it is being done that is important, not necessarily for fashion reasons.

I’m in for whatever you choose....... although I really want a gun hat that I can fire by blowing into a tube.

(Berks County)

Bazinga!

I get a kick out of the vain people at the photo driver's license centers who have to have their picture retaken (sometimes several times) before they're happy with it. WTF, all it has to do is look like me when I chat with the lawman, I'm not hanging it on the wall in my living room.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Yes or no. Black hat, black and white patch. No beanies. No camo. No pink. ETA the intention is for poofa rally attendees to be able to identify the group.
    YES......

(Allegheny County)

just to throw this in - we had red hats/red smock type capes at Harrisburg
    IMG_0501.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Bazinga!

I get a kick out of the vain people at the photo driver's license centers who have to have their picture retaken (sometimes several times) before they're happy with it. WTF, all it has to do is look like me when I chat with the lawman, I'm not hanging it on the wall in my living room.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by Just1more View Post
    just to throw this in - we had red hats/red smock type capes at Harrisburg
    IMG_0501.JPG
    Why are they all on their sides?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast