Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Beaver County)

Default Cerakoted 92FS - Thanks DucatiRon!

I took my Beretta 92FS frame to Sam at Master Ammo in Rochester and it turns out our very own DucatiRon is his cerakote guy! We'd agreed that if I delivered a blasted, stripped frame, he'd get it back to me within a week. He did it in 4 days and it turned out beautifully. He put it on just heavy enough to cover everything but not so thick that it affects the function of the gun. I had no trouble reinserting or working the magazine release or any of the controls AND I maintained the same aggressive texture on my checkering that I had when the frame was bare aluminum. Also, Ron gave me a discount for being a forum member which he didn't have to do. In the meantime, I blasted and blued the slide and controls. I have a red paint marker to put the red "fire" marking on but I haven't done it yet, not sure if I will. Teamwork haha! Here is the finished product.

(Susquehanna County)

Default Re: Cerakoted 92FS - Thanks DucatiRon!

Nice
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"

(Beaver County)

Glad you like it and are happy with the results. If you are unhappy with the coating for any reason I would refinish it at no charge.

BTW did Sam happen to show you his 1911 I refinished for him ? He was like a kid in a candy store when he picked that up.
    www.Steelvalleycasting.com is your new home for coated bullets and custom ammo.

(Delaware County)

The finished product is very nice

chalmitch
    "If you believe the term "militia" means the National Guard then you must believe that freedom of speech is reserved for the Government Printing Office." - Some guy, 2/2007

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by DucatiRon View Post
    Glad you like it and are happy with the results. If you are unhappy with the coating for any reason I would refinish it at no charge.

BTW did Sam happen to show you his 1911 I refinished for him ? He was like a kid in a candy store when he picked that up.
    Yes, he did. It was on the table with him when I went to get my Beretta! He asked me to checker the mainspring for him. That dual tone black on there looks really good.