Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Assault Weapon' Registration/Confiscation in Illinois.

Globalist

Control all mass media
    Brainwashing in schools and universities
    Flood the country with "undocumented immigrants", "undocumented citizens"... Illegal aliens.
    Overwhelm the system
    Cause an economic crisis
    Disarm the people
    Cause social chaos
    Divide the people
    ETC..

This is how they do it...
    Last edited by :-); January 26th, 2019 at 05:27 PM.

(Erie County)

Her justifiable rant could be spoken in NY, NJ, PA, Calif., etc, etc, ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by stainless View Post
    The lady is fired up. Good for her.

I have reached the point in my life where I have accepted that I Will Not Comply with any PA bullshit.
    Yeah I'm with you on this one. I didn't pick up my family take a loss on my previous home and move out of one Nanny state just so I could end up in the same boat.

Hard choices might have to be made especially for those of us with young children but I'm willing to make them.

They can't lock everyone up. lol

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by stainless View Post
    The lady is fired up. Good for her.

I have reached the point in my life where I have accepted that I Will Not Comply with any PA bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Yeah I'm with you on this one. I didn't pick up my family take a loss on my previous home and move out of one Nanny state just so I could end up in the same boat.

Hard choices might have to be made especially for those of us with young children but I'm willing to make them.
    That's pretty much what most did with the mag ban in NJ. Ignored it. But you can't use the shit unless you're willing to risk the felony conviction. So you may say "I will not comply" but you're stuff is gonna sit and collect dust so they still win. Ranges in NJ have no obligation to make sure you're using compliant mags, but some are checking. So if you think you won't get caught with something in PA, just be aware you just may. So the ONLY way to make sure none of this bullshit happens here is to make sure we all are contacting these idiots and opposing. Honestly I don't have a lot of confidence that will even work, but it is step one.

EDIT: Obviously if you have you're own property with the ability to shoot on it, then yes, you will be able to do what you want. Sound still travels so you just have to hope that a neighbor in earshot isn't a Tom Wolfe lover.
    Eddie

I guess it comes down to what are you going to do if you get caught?
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Twospot View Post
    That's pretty much what most did with the mag ban in NJ. Ignored it. But you can't use the shit unless you're willing to risk the felony conviction. So you may say "I will not comply" but you're stuff is gonna sit and collect dust so they still win. Ranges in NJ have no obligation to make sure you're using compliant mags, but some are checking. So if you think you won't get caught with something in PA, just be aware you just may. So the ONLY way to make sure none of this bullshit happens here is to make sure we all are contacting these idiots and opposing. Honestly I don't have a lot of confidence that will even work, but it is step one.

EDIT: Obviously if you have you're own property with the ability to shoot on it, then yes, you will be able to do what you want. Sound still travels so you just have to hope that a neighbor in earshot isn't a Tom Wolfe lover.
    I wouldn’t trust any PA ranges as far as I could throw one to “cover” for their own 2A members -CDSA anyone?
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

Quote Originally Posted by Twospot View Post

I do and even if I didn't I still wont comply, however I would not fault anyone that did. Before I sell at a loss, turn in, or destroy my personal property I will bury and store it in a million different ways and make sure it's preserved. My kids after me can choose what to do for themselves. I know current and retired law enforcement federal, state and local who have said the same thing.

As far as NJ each range is assigned a State Trooper who handles their compliance issues which is supposed to be through arranged time and date spot checks. However I worked in one long enough to see the compliance trooper show up from his how town almost two hours away pain clothed on his supposed day off with the excuse of just wanting to buy a sling. Then once there he began busting balls and asking questions about firearms that were not yet checked into the system or bound book because they were just dropped off by UPS 30 minutes before as well as other things. So basically NJ ranges most likely would be loaded with undercover troopers for some time in order to make an example out of a few people for the press and to scare the masses. The same may happen here or maybe it wont but I wouldn't leave it up to chance.

I have a lot of friends in NJ and several of them have shipped me their 15 round mags and I have found them 10 round versions, and some were not easy or affordable to replace. When I lived in NJ I had a ammo can or two of the deadly standard capacity AR and AK mags very well hidden in my attic. I had them for several reasons none of which were for the range one of which was because I could.

In the end FUCK THEM! is the only response they are going to listen to regardless of what state it happens in, and sooner or alter it will be all of them including the perceived mother of all gun states Texas which is a myth of course.

After Thursday nights Pittsburgh town council meeting and the truth of what they are trying to do coming out both O'Conner and the Mayor have tried to roll back and reword their efforts and possibly close some of the very opened ended gaps in the ordinances. While it's still a giant steaming pie of buffalo shit it shows they are being taken to task and will be held responsible if not by the DA then by the people they supposedly serve. Their lies, made up facts, and Bloombergs money will only get them so far.
    Last edited by Hodgie; January 27th, 2019 at 01:43 PM.

(Chester County)

Today's leftist politicians are under no obligation to obey the laws and there is no one to hold them accountable when they do. I just hope they start passing these laws before I get too old as Bogey1 suggests. I want to get my licks in while I can still move and see.

Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I do and even if I didn't I still wont comply, however I would not fault anyone that did. Before I sell at a loss, turn in, or destroy my personal property I will bury and store it in a million different ways and make sure it's preserved. My kids after me can choose what to do for themselves. I know current and retired law enforcement federal, state and local who have said the same thing.

As far as NJ each range is assigned a State Trooper who handles their compliance issues which is supposed to be through arranged time and date spot checks. However I worked in one long enough to see the compliance trooper show up from his how town almost two hours away pain clothed on his supposed day off with the excuse of just wanting to buy a sling. Then once there he began busting balls and asking questions about firearms that were not yet checked into the system or bound book because they were just dropped off by UPS 30 minutes before as well as other things. So basically NJ ranges most likely would be loaded with undercover troopers for some time in order to make an example out of a few people for the press and to scare the masses. The same may happen here or maybe it wont but I wouldn't leave it up to chance.

I have a lot of friends in NJ and several of them have shipped me their 15 round mags and I have found them 10 round versions, and some were not easy or affordable to replace. When I lived in NJ I had a ammo can or two of the deadly standard capacity AR and AK mags very well hidden in my attic. I had them for several reasons none of which were for the range one of which was because I could.

In the end FUCK THEM! is the only response they are going to listen to regardless of what state it happens in, and sooner or alter it will be all of them including the perceived mother of all gun states Texas which is a myth of course.

After Thursday nights Pittsburgh town council meeting and the truth of what they are trying to do coming out both O'Conner and the Mayor have tried to roll back and reword their efforts and possibly close some of the very opened ended gaps in the ordinances. While it's still a giant steaming pie of buffalo shit it shows they are being taken to task and will be held responsible if not by the DA then by the people they supposedly serve. Their lies, made up facts, and Bloombergs money will only get them so far.
    That wouldn't happen to have been a certain sawed-off trooper from the Firearms Unit that had an affinity for shaking down dealers for his passion for Remington 700 series rifles was it?
    He was about 5'4" of unadalterated pain in the ass. If you didn't hook him up with a deal, he would imply your license might not get renewed. If I remember rightly he was removed from the unit around the purge of 2000.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast