Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: New to PA, question about carrying

Even if there were a true state of emergency declared having an LTCF allows you to still carry your firearm. Unfortunately gun shops and most cops are the worst when it comes to the actual law.

(Montgomery County)

Welcome to PA and PAFOA. If you really want to exercise and protect your rights and open carry, come out to the Harrisburg rally on 06May. There will be tons of people open carrying handguns and rifles.

(Monroe County)

Word of warning you try to turn PA in to NY we will line up to kick you in the taint.

If not welcome to Free America.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by spandexlurch View Post
    If you want to have a good read on open carry stories check out Viper's thread on it. He's put out a lot of info over the years about both good and bad experiences.

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=132551
    If you want a shorter read, here is one that didn't escalate as far:

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=216917

(Lancaster County)

Welcome To PA !

With the exception of Ohio and West VA, these should still be up at all our border crossings ( without the Casey part! )

SS2390038.jpg

(Adams County)

As a refugee from the People's Republic of Maryland, I welcome you to the True Free State, the Commonwealth of PA.

I'm a patriot lol. I didn't choose to live in NY, I was just born there. So believe me, I'm going to do my part to help out here. I planned on going to the Harrisburg event in May, and I follow a few pages on Facebook that mentioned they might try to set up a rally in Harrisburg before may, and I'd be there. Honestly, a lot of people in upstate NY are not happy with the way NY is. Upstate NY doesn't have a say, since the city is so large. Whoever the city wants, is what NY get stuck with. The past 2 governor races in NY, the republican candidate won just about every county except the city in NY and they still lost. That's why I left there. My vote will never matter there and it'll always be a cesspool. I've been here since May, and Im still not 100% believing I actually live in a free state lol (hence the reason I asked about OC). I already bought a bunch of very nice toys

(Elk County)

Welcome to PA. I am sure as you get acquainted with PA you will find that laws and procedures are very different. This is not only for our 2A rights but many other laws, rights and privileges are different here. Motorcycle helmets are not required, if you get a speeding ticket you pay the fine and may get points but the Commonwealth does not come back and add fines at a later date. You can receive ammunition mail order delivered to your door. Many things here are IMHO so much better than NYS for the people. One big event was the Trump-Clinton election. Clinton was the overwhelming 'winner' early in the race (if I remember correctly near 2 million votes) however when the entire state tallied all the votes Trump won. The point is if rural PA has a large enough turn out the liberals from Philly can be canceled out. Unfortunate in the last election this did not happen. Casey and Wolff won the elections while only winning a few counties. We need all of rural PA to vote in every election to protect our constitutional rights. Interesting in my county we are 60% Democrat and the Republican candidates won by 20%. LOL there's hope for our Democrats in this county. Again welcome. Register and vote in every election.

Welcome. Don't vote for Democrats or we'll send you back!

As others said, our dictator did make up a fake "State of Emergency" for people that OD on opioids what, about 2 years ago...and that does by law restrict Open Carrying for people without a License To Carry Firearms. You can still carry open or concealed with a license.

Get your LTCF as soon as you can, it's $20, quick and easy in PA.

Some think Wolf might even be keeping this fake SOE active for that side benefit to him of restricting our gun rights...he is VERY anti-gun and devious in everything he does.
    Last edited by alpacaheat; January 25th, 2019 at 10:38 AM.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Lehigh County)

Thumbs up Re: New to PA, question about carrying

Welcome to PA Bman85 I'm glad you broke free from the grips of FUAC I also escaped as mentioned above its not ny try getting your C&R license so you can get delivery of handguns at home unlike FUACland ��

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast