Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
Use THIS TOOL to embed a YouTube video in your posts.
(just copy the video URL, click that "film strip" icon, and paste the URL in the box)
Thanks for info, correction made.

Quote Originally Posted by wellcraft View Post
I don't know why IWI didn't produce a retro Galil, the new Galil does nothing for me but I might be all in if the ATI Galil gets good reviews. I had a century Golani, one of the first batches released and it was a good gun. I shouldn't have sold it :-(
I glad someone like that rifle but I thought it was a junk. I had one briefly thankfully the gun shop took it back. Goloni(s) were typical parts kit guns made with unrefined parts by Century arms The sights were crude and the rifle would constantly jam with 55 gr ammo. It worked OK with higher grain ammo. It went back to Century for that reason. They sent it back claiming it was fixed. It wasn't. I took it back to the store who also called Century Arms who said that I should just shoot heavier ammo out of it. The store was nice enough to buy it back. The next time I visited the store I was told that Century Arms recalled them. A parts kit gun assembled by Century Arms ; what can possibly go wrong?