Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Default Re: Democrat kamala harris in 20/20

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    I predict she will be our next president. I'm not saying she isn't crazy, but I think she is going to win.
    Why not? Our Republic had its last free election in 2016. By 2020 election fraud and illegal voting will secure leftist Democrat victories across the board.

(Carbon County)

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

What the hell?
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Bucks County)

It's a black thing, from the movie Black Panther
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

But...she's not from Afircan roots. Parents were from Jamaica and India and she grew up in Canada.

That's racist right? Cultural appropriation we're told.

https://medium.com/@politicspeach/sa...a-8e04c51f2ab0
    Last edited by alpacaheat; January 24th, 2019 at 05:18 PM.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Probably computer generated stuff. No way in hell is she that stupid.
    But than again.........

Just another loser in the pile,Its a sin how much money gets wasted on these Dems politicking !

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Square Bag View Post
    She will go nowhere
    Don't kid yourself. Everything Alpacaheat posted and more is true, and she keeps failing up. On CA's version of PAFOA when she was on Obama's short list to replace Holder as AG, the rumors were the only reason she didn't get the job was Michelle didn't want her that close to hubby.

As CA Attorney General, among her many other crimes, she took $25 million from the fund of fees payed for firearm purchases and used it to fund overtime for CA DOJ agents to conduct warrantless searches to confiscate guns... and not just from prohibited persons. The California Assembly, folks like Kevin de Leon and Leland (serving Federal time for arms trafficking) Yee, held some sort of special ex post facto vote to re-write the law she broke so she could continue to do it. (My google-fu is non-existent so I don't have any links... as if they hadn't already been scrubbed for her Senate run!)

And don't get me started on Peruta v. San Diego County.

Square Bag, I'd sure like to believe you are right... but she is likely the biggest threat to Liberty and the 2A that is likely to have a real shot in 2020, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by RTF92.5 View Post
    Don't kid yourself. Everything Alpacaheat posted and more is true, and she keeps failing up. On CA's version of PAFOA when she was on Obama's short list to replace Holder as AG, the rumors were the only reason she didn't get the job was Michelle didn't want her that close to hubby.

As CA Attorney General, among her many other crimes, she took $25 million from the fund of fees payed for firearm purchases and used it to fund overtime for CA DOJ agents to conduct warrantless searches to confiscate guns... and not just from prohibited persons. The California Assembly, folks like Kevin de Leon and Leland (serving Federal time for arms trafficking) Yee, held some sort of special ex post facto vote to re-write the law she broke so she could continue to do it. (My google-fu is non-existent so I don't have any links... as if they hadn't already been scrubbed for her Senate run!)

And don't get me started on Peruta v. San Diego County.

Square Bag, I'd sure like to believe you are right... but she is likely the biggest threat to Liberty and the 2A that is likely to have a real shot in 2020, IMHO.
    Absolutely true. If Barry Soetoro can become President...and Hillary Clinton can even get nominated, this woman can too. Corruption and law (even birthplace) do not matter to the Democrat Party or the media. They're already creating an alter ego for Harris. It's up to us to find and get the truth out about her and every other corrupt, unqualified and dangerous candidate the Dems try to run with.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Democrat party is in such a disaray because of their Carrer Leaders now that they dont know which way is up Or Constitutional ! So Many now want to be President because they still do not have one positve Leader amonsgt them selves ! President Trump 2020 !

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast