Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Default Re: Democrat kamala harris in 20/20

Her record as AG will sink her. She put so many people in prison for petty offenses in California. The President stole the criminal justice issue from Democrats...that's going to have a huge effect on the election, especially in the minority vote. President Obama made promises on it, and did NOTHING. Donald Trump came along and did it.

That's the storyline with most issues too, he's fulfilling a lot of past Presidents' broken promises.

The Mexican invasion will be the #1 issue...and no Democrat has a chance of beating President Trump because of that one issue alone.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoder View Post
    I just seen a fox news poll that said 38% of people think it's a good idea. Holy shit I can't believe that many people are that stupid.
    I sure hope they are not the same people who bitch about Americans being on welfare.
    Last edited by Krichardson; July 3rd, 2019 at 11:20 AM.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

New low for this lying sack of sh!%.

http://www.gopusa.com/?p=76250?omhide=true

Kamala Harris: Mandatory gun buybacks are ‘a good idea’ but we need to do it the ‘right way’
    GOPUSA StaffWashington TimesPOSTED ON 11:55 AM SEPTEMBER 19, 201935

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite)
    Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Kamala D. Harris said Monday night that she supports a mandatory federal gun buyback program like the one proposed by fellow candidate Beto O’Rourke.

During her appearance on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon,” Ms. Harris took a question from a Fordham University student, who asked whether she supported a mandatory buyback on “assault weapons.”

“I do believe that we need to do buybacks, and I’ll tell you why,” the California senator responded. “First of all, let’s be clear about what assault weapons are. They have been designed to kill a lot of human beings quickly. They are weapons of war with no place on the streets of a civil society. I’ve seen assault weapons kill babies and police officers.”

Ms. Harris said she planned to take executive action on gun control if Congress failed to act within 100 days of her presidency, including a federal ban on assault weapons and a “comprehensive background check requirement.”

“A buyback program is a good idea. Now we need to do it the right way,” she said. “And part of that has to be, you know, buy back and give people their value, the financial value of what they have and not just take things from people that have value without compensating them. We need to do it the right way.”

Ms. Harris’ comments come less than a week after Mr. O’Rourke, a former Texas congressman who has proposed a mandatory buyback aided by local law enforcement, declared during the third Democratic primary debate, “Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47.”
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

The only place she has seen babies being killed was at her abortion clinics.

Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415