Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Chester County)

Default Glock 19 Gen 4 vs CZ P10C?

For those of you who have trigger time with both guns, what are your opinions?
    Last edited by philadelphia patriot; January 19th, 2019 at 03:37 PM.
    "The Constitution is the guide which I will not abandon.” - George Washington

(Chester County)

Default Re: Glock 19 Gen 4 vs CZ P10C?

The Cz trigger is way better. Possibly the best striker trigger on the market. Reliability has been the question mark. Compared to Glock it’s a no contest. The stipling on the p-10 is also very aggressive but that can be fixed with some light sanding. Both are extremely accurate.

(Chester County)

In general I'd pick anything CZ over Glock, but prefer their metal framed (steel, or aluminum alloy) over the plastic stuff.

There is a very good reason Glock has major control of Law Enforcement contracts ,They work everytime !

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
    There is a very good reason Glock has major control of Law Enforcement contracts ,They work everytime !
    And they bid the lowest.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by philadelphia patriot View Post
    And they bid the lowest.
    This.

(Chester County)

I trust my life to Glock but my biggest gripes are the factory polymer sights and the trigger itself. I wish Glock woul develop a flat face trigger with a safety tap that sits flush with the trigger face. Also they should replace the stupid polymer sights with metal 3 dot sights.

And they bid the lowest.
    Not necessarily, S&W just under bid Glock in my brother in laws dpt. Sig attempt to come in very close with the P320 but the majority of officers didn’t care for them. They are all competitive since cost of manufacturing is roughly the same with the Polly 9’s.

The P10C is an excellent pistol but it’s far from the “Glock killer” the gun world tried to make it out to be and that’s evident by its under $350.00 price tag right now.

I would buy one for sure but it’s not replacing my G17 on the nightstand.
    Last edited by Hodgie; January 19th, 2019 at 07:41 PM.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Not necessarily, S&W just under bid Glock in my brother in laws dpt. Sig attempt to come in very close with the P320 but the majority of officers didn’t care for them. They are all competitive since cost of manufacturing is roughly the same with the Polly 9’s.

The P10C is an excellent pistol but it’s far from the “Glock killer” the gun world tried to make it out to be and that’s evident by its under $350.00 price tag right now.

I would buy one for sure but it’s not replacing my G17 on the nightstand.
    My Gen 5 Glock 17 with apex trigger is what I carry most off duty. As a Glock armorer I have no issue fixing and replacing parts on them. I’ve ran my duty issued Glock in mud, snow, dirt, rain, sunshine, cold weather, and hot weather. I trust my life to Glock, but I also find myself wanting something....more.

My Gen 5 Glock 17 with apex trigger is what I carry most off duty. As a Glock armorer I have no issue fixing and replacing parts on them. I’ve ran my duty issued Glock in mud, snow, dirt, rain, sunshine, cold weather, and hot weather. I trust my life to Glock, but I also find myself wanting something....more.
    Forgive me but I just do not understand your issue? You have exactly what you want for now or to fall back on, so then just buy the P10 C and give it a shot if it's for you then great is not then move on and you still have the G17 the exact way you want it set up.

The P10-c to me isn't much different then a Glock-19 with an okay trigger job that is acceptable for duty or concealed carry. They are so close that they are able to share most molded kydex and all Safariland holsters with one another.

Personally I enjoy shooting the CZ-75 BD or Canik TP9 SFX over any Glock I own or have owned but for my personal defense I use the Glock because that's what I trust the most for that role. However it didn't stop me from buying a shit load of other 9mm pistols, some of which are just as good and maybe perhaps better if my round count with them were up there.

In the affordable polymer duty platform that can suit the needs ranging from the lowest common denominator to some of the best shooters in the land Glock owns that title and has earned that track record plain and simple. Regardless of who put's out what and how great it is that very detail alone is almost impossible to surpass without a whole lot of time and real wold use collected data.

people can say what they want but they are still relevant because both the commercial and law enforcement market both demand it.
    Last edited by Hodgie; January 19th, 2019 at 08:01 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast