Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Thread: Sponsorship

Default Sponsorship

I joined here a while back when I was moving from Texas to Pennsylvania. I sent in my membership application, NRA info, and $150 check in to the Beaver Valley Rifle and Pistol Club but did not have a sponsor so I’m basically asking for one. I’m a lifetime NRA member, I work in Safety at the Shell Cracker in Monaca, and have a spotless record without as much as a speeding ticket. Would anyone here want to lend a hand to a Texan that just wants to inhale the wonderful aroma of burnt gunpowder once again.

(Washington County)

Default Re: Sponsorship

Depending on how long you want to drive, we would love to have you as a member:

http://www.washingtoncountyguns.com/range-details/
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.
    Now offering High-Explosive Classes (Open to the Public)

Quote Originally Posted by BarrettM99 View Post
    I joined here a while back when I was moving from Texas to Pennsylvania. I sent in my membership application, NRA info, and $150 check in to the Beaver Valley Rifle and Pistol Club but did not have a sponsor so I’m basically asking for one. I’m a lifetime NRA member, I work in Safety at the Shell Cracker in Monaca, and have a spotless record without as much as a speeding ticket. Would anyone here want to lend a hand to a Texan that just wants to inhale the wonderful aroma of burnt gunpowder once again.
    PM me your name.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by WCMG View Post
    Depending on how long you want to drive, we would love to have you as a member:

http://www.washingtoncountyguns.com/range-details/
    The only problem is the armament I brought to shoot. Most of the rifles and handguns I have fit into the allowable category but two do not including a 338 Lapua and a 50BMG. While those two aren't traditional belted magnums...they are, without a doubt, magnums in their own class. I'm going to start reloading for the former (I already have for the latter) and need a place to test loads, etc.
    Last edited by BarrettM99; January 16th, 2019 at 06:45 AM.