Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Allegheny County DA warns Pittsburgh council could face charges over gun restrict

Told you all that the local media - KDKA in particular - are in love with Corey, The Boy Connor. He is being groomed with KDKA assistance for a future mayoral run once Puddildo is put out. KDKA is very liberal with the exception of Rob Pratte and Wendy Bell.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

(York County)

Default Re: Allegheny County DA warns Pittsburgh council could face charges over gun restrict

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    "“We’re doing what’s right for not only our city but we think this is what’s right across the country and nobody’s going to stop us from doing that.”"

https://kdkaradio.radio.com/articles...oIq07jqE6aqRI0

Come and get it you self righteous f@&k. With your last dying breathe you can remind the journalists how dangerous it is to be a progressive facist martyr.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Westmoreland County)

Charge 'em!! Indite 'em!!! If that were me and I did this stupid against the State Constitution, I'd be charged and in handcuff's in a heartbeat!!!

If they pass such a law I hope Zappella does the right thing and has 'em all arrested!!

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Steeltrap View Post
    Charge 'em!! Indite 'em!!! If that were me and I did this stupid against the State Constitution, I'd be charged and in handcuff's in a heartbeat!!!

If they pass such a law I hope Zappella does the right thing and has 'em all arrested!!
    According to some of the articles published about the time of the rally, one of the council members opened their mouths and claimed they had discussed breaking the law along with 20-30 other municipalities. It would be interesting to FOIA those conversations and see some of the responses. I would imagine that if other municipalities were involved, and followed Pittsburgh's lead, that would be grounds for the state AG to get involved and file collusion/RICO suites against all involved parties. All we would need is a state AG with the guts to do his job. Instead we've got the governor's lap dog...
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    I would imagine that if other municipalities were involved, and followed Pittsburgh's lead, that would be grounds for the state AG to get involved and file collusion/RICO suites against all involved parties.
    All the way up to and including the governor. But like you said the AG is already on board with this lawlessness. What do you do when the top law enforcement official in the state won't enforce the state's laws or only the ones that he personally agrees with?

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    According to some of the articles published about the time of the rally, one of the council members opened their mouths and claimed they had discussed breaking the law along with 20-30 other municipalities. It would be interesting to FOIA those conversations and see some of the responses. I would imagine that if other municipalities were involved, and followed Pittsburgh's lead, that would be grounds for the state AG to get involved and file collusion/RICO suites against all involved parties. All we would need is a state AG with the guts to do his job. Instead we've got the governor's lap dog...
    They’ve been discussing it with Wolf, Shapiro and the PSC. If they feel that confident about what they’re doing they must something already.

Who gives a shit, let them pass the illegal law. Just ignore it.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    They’ve been discussing it with Wolf, Shapiro and the PSC. If they feel that confident about what they’re doing they must something already.
    Sounds like a criminal conspiracy to me.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by KJP442 View Post
    All the way up to and including the governor. But like you said the AG is already on board with this lawlessness. What do you do when the top law enforcement official in the state won't enforce the state's laws or only the ones that he personally agrees with?
    What would our founders of our country have done ?
    --ET

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    What would our founders of our country have done ?
    I'll take Tar and Feathered for $500
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22341&dateline=139092  6582

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast