Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: new bills in oregon

Each state that falls shares the tactics and funding with the next "FUCK EM" today is fucking yourself tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    In addition, Libs in other states copy these laws, and use the same strategies. So if it is successful in one state, politicians in other states try the same stuff.
    So true. I bet that poor Governor Wolf is feeling the pressure. If he doesn't deliver PA to Bloomberg the way Cuomo and Murphy delivered NY and NJ, he is going to stop getting invites on the cocktail circuit with his limousine liberal friends and associates. Oh the humanity!

Quote Originally Posted by abner13 View Post
    Fuck 'em! Their state , their problem.

We Pennsylvanians have as much business sticking our noses in their state laws as New Jersey/New Yorkers do in ours. If we put the time/effort/money into keeping our own state right , we'll be doing something.
    We have to fight the fight in our own backyard first and foremost. But when other states pass laws like this, it infringes our rights when we travel to our through those places. My reference to those other states is that folks in those states are in denial if they think that what happened in NY, NJ and others could never happen to them. It is coming to them and if they don't fight it now, they will just be the last to be cornered and eliminated.

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post

20 rounds of ammo a month

must pass background check

14 day waiting period

so 34 days to buy 20 rounds of ammo
    I hope you don't have more then one caliber and only go to the range every other month.

I shoot way over 100 rounds almost every weekend....

Speaking of oregon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    I must spread before repping Hodgie. He is right, and not the only one to say it. Many here, as have I are saying it. Bears repeating.

There is no safe state anymore. The fight is here now, wherever you may be living.

I hear from Ohioans, Oklahomans, Utahans, Texans: "we are safe here". They are not and I tell them so. All it takes is 50.1 to 49.9 majority and the tyranny of the majority rules, especially in referendum states like Washington State. The Constitution was designed to provide guarantees of citizen rights that were beyond the reach of the tyranny of the majority. Almost no one understands how our Constitution is designed to work. And those that do are trying to defeat it. They are starting with eliminating the Electoral College. They firmly believe that Hillary Clinton won (forget about voter fraud enhancing her numbers) the popular vote and she is the legitimate President. They cannot and do not want to understand how it could be otherwise.
    Democrats hate the Constitution, it's that simple, and that is why all across the nation civics is no longer taught in our schools. The Founding Fathers have been marginalized as racist slave owners whose ideas which became the law of the land should no longer be respected.
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Democrats hate the Constitution, it's that simple, and that is why all across the nation civics is no longer taught in our schools. The Founding Fathers have been marginalized as racist slave owners whose ideas which became the law of the land should no longer be respected.
    Absolutely. If they actually taught the reality of the Constitution, what it means, and why this country exists, it may give students and people the idea that they could be free, and posses natural rights.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    ......you don't outrun cancer you cut it out then kill it.
    Interesting analogy - there are examples where people have pre-emptive surgery due to a history of these problems............................could have applications here too!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12