Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Boston mayor forces Dr's to ID gun owners

Quote Originally Posted by stainless View Post
    Who wouldn't be willing to answer honestly? Common sense etc...
    Oh I have an honest answer alright.This kind of reminds me of when I take my son to the pediatrician for his check ups and at a certain point during the exam the doctor asks me to leave the room so she may speak privately with him.....translation-ask all kinds of questions that are none of her business.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Let's cut the crap! Their not democrats their Communists, so use the right terminology from here on!

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Oh I have an honest answer alright.This kind of reminds me of when I take my son to the pediatrician for his check ups and at a certain point during the exam the doctor asks me to leave the room so she may speak privately with him.....translation-ask all kinds of questions that are none of her business.
    I hope you are not acceding to her request. As far as I know, you as the parent of a minor child have the right to remain in the room.
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

(Philadelphia County)

I don't but she tries everytime.I simply tell her there is nothing she needs to discuss with him that requires my absence.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Berks County)

I have been told that doctors ask parents to leave the room to question kids about abuse.
    Personally I never fought it. Let them question the child.

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post

There are many articles about pediatricians talking to kids absent of parents.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.43da3ef49dd1

This is not uncommon and eventually the child, as a teenager, won't want the parent in the exam room.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggies Coach View Post
    Cause white people are awesome. Happy now......LOL.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by lts1ow View Post
    Welcome to NJ and I believe NY.

Gotta sign away your HIPPA protections for a P2P.

Coming soon to red states if the spread continues.
    Not to nitpick, but it's HIPAA, and contrary to what most people are led to believe when they're asked to sign a form acknowledging they've read the office "privacy" policy, the P stands for Portability, not Privacy. Meaning should your medical insurance carrier change, your medical history can be forwarded to the new insurance company. This, of course means there is no patient/doctor confidentiality when it comes to your medical records if the dems get their way and the government passes a single payer health care bill and accountants and actuaries becomes the sole source of deciding what medical conditions are covered by medicare and what treatments are allowed instead of medical professionals.
    You are a straight white man. You don't get to be the victim, sweetie.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    There are many articles about pediatricians talking to kids absent of parents.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.43da3ef49dd1

This is not uncommon and eventually the child, as a teenager, won't want the parent in the exam room.
    Time to find a new pediatrician.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by str8shooter View Post
    Not to nitpick, but it's HIPAA, and contrary to what most people are led to believe when they're asked to sign a form acknowledging they've read the office "privacy" policy, the P stands for Portability, not Privacy. Meaning should your medical insurance carrier change, your medical history can be forwarded to the new insurance company. This, of course means there is no patient/doctor confidentiality when it comes to your medical records if the dems get their way and the government passes a single payer health care bill and accountants and actuaries becomes the sole source of deciding what medical conditions are covered by medicare and what treatments are allowed instead of medical professionals.
    Nitpick away, I aint a lawyer or a doc

And to add, in order to get a permit to purchase a pistol in NJ one must sign a form allowing the NJSP to run a mental health background check through your medical stuff. Really helps convince folks to seek out mental health help, or something.
    Una Salus Victis Nullam Sperare Salutem

Quote Originally Posted by lts1ow View Post
    Nitpick away, I aint a lawyer or a doc

And to add, in order to get a permit to purchase a pistol in NJ one must sign a form allowing the NJSP to run a mental health background check through your medical stuff. Really helps convince folks to seek out mental health help, or something.
    Wow, things have changed a lot since I was a NJ resident. I left right before the "assault weapons" ban. I remember going to a sports store on Rt 22 in Watchung (if I remember correctly) and seeing Valmets, BM-59's, the whole kit and caboodle available for sale.
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast