Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Read "Overwhemled and Unprepared". Stay the Course Tamaqua SD!

http://projects.sun-sentinel.com/201...7hDWbyF5IORBZc

Tamaqua School District had the courage to buck the Moms Demand trend and take real measures to better assure the security of its students and staff by pursuing a program of intelligently arming personnel to finally make the target rich "Gun Free Zone" a less attractive target for madmen and terrorists. Of course their efforts were met with a lawsuit and the predictable nonsense of the anti gun crowd.

https://www.mcall.com/news/education...105-story.html

Well for all you Bloombergians out there, like bought and paid for Governor Wolf, who will sacrifice anyone, obstruct any measure to harden our schools and college campuses in favor of pursing their Holy Grail of full civilian disarmament, they should be reading this too.

[Just occurred to me and I did not check first. there as been a lot written about the report that came out on the Marjorie Douglas Stoneman High School shooting, so if this thread is duplicative, mods can delete or move] Thanks.
    Last edited by Wilderness 1864; January 11th, 2019 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Possible duplicative thread.

Default Re: Read "Overwhemled and Unprepared". Stay the Course Tamaqua SD!

We should all send notes of encouragement to the Superintendent.

Raymond J. Kinder
    rkinder@tamaqua.k12.pa.us

Tamaqua Area School District
    138 West Broad Street
    Tamaqua, PA 18252

Phone 570-668-2570
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

A snag in the plan, which is why he needs encouragement: https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...504153111.html

Laid it on thick. If you do send him a note, make it yours rather than a copy/paste job, but here's what I wrote. Will be more effective if he doesn't receieve teh same message 50 times.

Good morning.

I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for your commitment to keeping students safe with your new policy of allowing trained teachers to be armed and ready to protect the school in case of an emergency. Your school is a model for every school across our nation and I wanted to encourage you to stand strong against any criticism and pressures from outside sources you may face because of your choice to make the right decision, even if unpopular amongst the education community.

As a father, I would be not only comfortable, but happy to have my kids in a school run by you. Your open-minded view and acknowledgement that strict gun-free zones are dangerous to not only our children, but everyone, is commendable and refreshing. Stand strong against the protesters and anti-gun people who offer disagreements, but no solutions.

Have a great day and God Bless.
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

Where did they get those bodycams, at the bottom of a bag of potato chips?
    You can get swat at a school faster when someone gets caught smoking in the bathroom.
    It seems like the delay to notify leo was intentional.

Thanks Alphacheat, sent an email of encouragement, including a link to the Sun Sentinel article.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    Thanks Alphacheat, sent an email of encouragement, including a link to the Sun Sentinel article.
    Who is alpha cheat? Lol darn autocorrect. But back on topic. I agree with they are trying to do in the school district.

The difference between attacking a school that's 100% disarmed except for the spree killer, and a school that has 1 or 2 staff armed and trained, is the difference between taking a stroll across a meadow, and walking across a field that has hidden land mines.

Even crazy people understand that "gun-free zones" that lack armed security are the best place to kill large numbers of helpless people. Either the Democrats don't understand that obvious truth (making them stupider than a coffin with WiFi), or they DO understand it but they need dead bodies to sell their disarmament agenda. Stupid or evil, those are the choices.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pag23 View Post
    Who is alpha cheat? Lol darn autocorrect. But back on topic. I agree with they are trying to do in the school district.
    HEY HEY HEY! I didn't catch that the first time around. Man, try to do something nice and get no respect.

Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

I believe their Safety committee already recommended to the School Board to suspend the policy at its next meeting.

The district doesn’t have the deep pockets to fight it.