Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Fitz the rino is at it again

Quote Originally Posted by nfafan View Post
    Agree that we have too many gun laws.

But ain't shit in the 2A about recordkeeping, background checks, etc. My property to sell to whoever, however is my business.

We wouldn't tolerate recordkeeping for religion or the press, why bend over to the anti-2A types.
    I totally agree with you but I have always been taught CYA. All you need to see is that shotgun or rifle being carried out on the news after a shooting and you will wish you sold it to or through an FFL. YES firearms... If I was lord of the land are just property and everyone should be able own and sell and do anything they want with them because it's their 2nd Amendment right. But I'm not and we are now living in libtard land, where they love to blame it on down the line. The first thing they try to do is find out where he bought the gun. If you were the first and only owner of the gun besides the gun store you bought it off, guess what... If something happens through a gun shop they did the proper background check on the guy at least. This is the other reason the mandatory background checks don't work but that's another story.
    Last edited by :-); January 11th, 2019 at 02:40 PM.

(Chester County)

all democrats will vote for all gun control measures and try to pick up squishy rino weenies from what's left of those gutless wonders.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by :-) View Post
    I totally agree with you but I have always been taught CYA. All you need to see is that shotgun or rifle being carried out on the news after a shooting and you will wish you sold it to or through an FFL. YES firearms... If I was lord of the land are just property and everyone should be able own and sell and do anything they want with them because it's their 2nd Amendment right. But I'm not and we are now living in libtard land, where they love to blame it on down the line. The first thing they try to do is find out where he bought the gun. If you were the first and only owner of the gun besides the gun store you bought it off, guess what... If something happens through a gun shop they did the proper background check on the guy at least. This is the other reason the mandatory background checks don't work but that's another story.
    Fine. Then open up access to NICS to the public, make it free, and make the end result anonymous. Example: I have a gun for sale. You want to buy the gun. You submit your personal info to nics online, and get an approval code. You then provide that code to me. I enter the code, along with model/serial, and we make the trade. This is THE ONLY way I would agree to ubc. Even then, it's up to the parties involved to abide by it. "no, I bought this years ago..." would be hard to argue with unless the serial number showed new production.
    FFL dealers are charging a fortune for transfers, and it's bullshit.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    The only reason this putz won was because he ran against a "cop hating, Israel hating, communist supporting" nutcake. My area has turned into reps that are anti gun morons. I have written daily with no replies. I guess it's time to make office visits... Maybe we should get a nice crowd to show up outside their offices.
    I'm down. Name the time and place.

Also, we're neighbors! The lack of 2a folks around here sucks. I thought I moved out of jersey to free America, but it's basically jersey-lite.

Want to go poke holes in paper some time?

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Handyandy View Post
    <snip>

"no, I bought this years ago..." would be hard to argue with unless the serial number showed new production.
    True that. Any FTF sale or purchase I ever made was to a fat old bald guy walking thru a gunshow.

Prove otherwise.

Meanwhile, as the signs at the yinzburgh rally went - I will not comply any more than I will report what church I went to or books I bought.

When the Feds are too spineless and gutless to deal with rogue sanctuary cities, states, New Yawk and Kommiefornia governors - then why should I have more than zero respect for their laws as well.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by nfafan View Post
    True that. Any FTF sale or purchase I ever made was to a fat old bald guy walking thru a gunshow.

Prove otherwise.

Meanwhile, as the signs at the yinzburgh rally went - I will not comply any more than I will report what church I went to or books I bought.

When the Feds are too spineless and gutless to deal with rogue sanctuary cities, states, New Yawk and Kommiefornia governors - then why should I have more than zero respect for their laws as well.
    So you are the guy I sold/bought the the gun from/to?
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

Fine. Then open up access to NICS to the public, make it free, and make the end result anonymous. Example: I have a gun for sale. You want to buy the gun. You submit your personal info to nics online, and get an approval code. You then provide that code to me. I enter the code, along with model/serial, and we make the trade. This is THE ONLY way I would agree to ubc. Even then, it's up to the parties involved to abide by it. "no, I bought this years ago..." would be hard to argue with unless the serial number showed new production.
    It can't be anonymous, they would know who had the gun and who bought it. The way it is now you would have to keep books and everything. Minus well apply for an FFL.
    Last edited by :-); January 11th, 2019 at 09:21 PM.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by :-) View Post
    It can't be anonymous, they would know who had the gun and who bought it. The way it is now you would have to keep books and everything. Minus well apply for an FFL.
    That information would be contained within the application. The anonymous part in the exchange would be address, dob, ssn, etc. All the seller would know is whether the buyer was approved or denied.
    Alternatively, use the FID system. One time application, then open season on any and all gun purchases. If you end up in the system for any prohibited person type of offenses or conditions, you lose it.
    Still, you will never, ever stop private sales, without a registry. And that shit ain't hapnin.

(Lebanon County)

The mere presence of a gun you once owned is not enough to connect you to a crime. Did you have motive? Opportunity? If you're at work or church or your kids baseball game when Johnny Dope shoots his dealer with a gun he stole from his great uncle Bob after you sold it to him 20 years ago you are not going to get arrested for that. You might get a visit to find out if you did sell it to Bob 20 years ago or if Johnny stole it from you.
    If you don't know who your state legislators are go here:
    http://www.legis.state.pa.us/index.cfm
    put your zip plus 4 in the box in the upper right hand corner.

(Bucks County)

I'm down. Name the time and place.

Also, we're neighbors! The lack of 2a folks around here sucks. I thought I moved out of jersey to free America, but it's basically jersey-lite.

Want to go poke holes in paper some time?
    Actually there's a lot of 2a folks here in the Yardley area, however, they don't get engaged with contacting reps and going to rallies. We've been able to get a few hundred people through this site to counter rallies at a moments notice.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast