Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default False-Flag faux-Conservatives moles are real, and they're here....

https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/0...s-on-facebook/

The Lefty snowflakes will do anything to win, and that includes scams that dwarf anything they accuse Russia of doing.

They set up at least two complete websites that pretended to be conservative, while doing everything they could to discourage Republican turnout. The number of individual posters who pretend to be conservative, is unknowable, but large.

Similar to the scam website that told hunters that they would be in trouble if they voted, their goal is not necessarily to turn R votes into D votes. They get a half-win if they just remove support for Trump. Or for the NRA. That's why you're seeing a semi-coordinated campaign right now against Trump and against the NRA from a bunch of fungible "conservatives" and their useful idiot imitators, working overtime to bash Trump and the NRA over the bump stock nonsense.

This is the key thing to notice: They aren't providing guidance on how we can replace Trump with some other dynamo who's more pro-gun, they aren't telling us to drop our NRA memberships and sign up with GOA or anyone else.

They don't want us to be more effective conservative gun owners, they're targeting all the pro-gun social media with the same message, "don't support Trump or the NRA". They don't offer a Plan B. It's only "orange man bad, NRA are traitors who want money".

If successful, they help the DNC. There is no other game plan. There is nothing in their messages that can strengthen our cause, it's like playing chess and throwing away your Queen and a Rook because they're smudged.

If the NRA is weakened, while no other pro-gun group is commensurately enhanced, that's a loss for us. You have to assume that this army of snowflakes knows this, but they're posting anti-NRA crap 24/7, pretty much everywhere, from PAFOA to Facebook to Twitter to newspaper comment sections. Any forum where they can pretend to be one of us, they will use against us.

This is a real thing, the DNC and their allies spent billions on the 2016 election, and they're desperate. They WILL spend money on fake conservative posts. They want gun control, they want Trump impeached, they want free health care and free college and free everything, and Trump is packing the courts with folks who will stop most of it, and the NRA has held back nearly everything thrown against us nationally. So they blame the NRA for what NJ voters elected, and they obsess over bump stocks.

Prove me wrong.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(York County)

Default Re: False-Flag faux-Conservatives moles are real, and they're here....

I can't prove you wrong, and I believe your assessment is correct. All I can do is maintain my NRA and GOA Memberships, and contribute to ongoing lawsuits when I am able.
    TERRA MAGNUM IMPERIUM

(Monroe County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/0...s-on-facebook/

The Lefty snowflakes will do anything to win, and that includes scams that dwarf anything they accuse Russia of doing.

They set up at least two complete websites that pretended to be conservative, while doing everything they could to discourage Republican turnout. The number of individual posters who pretend to be conservative, is unknowable, but large..
    Humm like a certain poster on PAFOA facebook? He makes Bloomburg look pro NRA.

They ain't perfect but a org that is really about matches and training to do as much as they do I give some slack.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Quote Originally Posted by DClan View Post
    I can't prove you wrong, and I believe your assessment is correct. All I can do is maintain my NRA and GOA Memberships, and contribute to ongoing lawsuits when I am able.
    Same here. The NRA is hamstrung a bit by its own success. At the National level they have been very successful when you consider their whole body of work. The opposition decided to "hit them were they ain't" In General MacArthur's terms. So, they are attacking at the state and local level, in the places where the leftists/elitists have strength. I believe that the Pittsburgh situation represents a pure example of that, along with the threat to take it statewide, and the upcoming attack on the preemption law in the Legislature.

The Red Flag laws are the Trojan Horse for more general confiscation measures. I regret that the NRA endorsed, even though qualified, the Red Flag Laws. The authors of those laws have no intention of putting serious due process measures in place, a qualification clearly made by the NRA. All the opposition heard is that the NRA supports them and that is good enough for any RINO.

Bottom line, I have only so much money to put into this and now I have to be putting it into the front lines here, like in supporting the FOAC litigation, maintaining that membership, fighting the next round of anti-Constitution measures (including more Red Flag laws) to be submitted soon enough in Harrisburg. I have been an on again/off again non-Jewish member of the JPFO (always admired their keen focus on the real purpose of the 2A, but did not see them being prominent in advocacy). Since they helped the Rally, I will renew that membership.

I am not jettisoning my membership in the NRA, but my resources to support them are limited. Unfortunate fact of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    Humm like a certain poster on PAFOA facebook? He makes Bloomburg look pro NRA.

They ain't perfect but a org that is really about matches and training to do as much as they do I give some slack.
    That's the thing, nobody's perfect, but helpful folks do more than tell you "what you're doing is wrong", they suggest how you might do better. Imagine your dad hovering over your shoulder as you assemble an AR-15 and all he says is "that's wrong" over and over, never saying "that part has to be twisted to go in".

The swarm of bots is only saying "supporting the NRA is stupid", which is not what someone on our side would say. I could understand if they added "support the GOA, too, maybe some day they'll have the clout that the NRA has today"; but they don't, it's purely "throw away your best weapon because it's not perfect".
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Allegheny County)

There isn't a single episode of any talk show (or really, any form of media at all) that doesn't spend time (every single day) bashing the president and mocking anyone who dare admit having a positive thought about him.
    That's been going on since before he was elected and only intensified over time. All forms of media are connected in this goal. Anyone with eyes can see it.

If they are doing it that much "out in the open", it's no surprise to find that wealthy people are using their money and social media control to do the same thing "covertly".

It's got to be the largest brainwashing operation to ever take place in human history.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    There isn't a single episode of any talk show (or really, any form of media at all) that doesn't spend time (every single day) bashing the president and mocking anyone who dare admit having a positive thought about him.
    That's been going on since before he was elected and only intensified over time. All forms of media are connected in this goal. Anyone with eyes can see it.

If they are doing it that much "out in the open", it's no surprise to find that wealthy people are using their money and social media control to do the same thing "covertly".

It's got to be the largest brainwashing operation to ever take place in human history.
    I'm not a fan of Trump or anything about him, never have been.

But you really hit it on the head here. There's enough stuff to genuinely criticize about him and his policies, but the media is blowing up everything.

The big "gotcha" on the radio this morning was Trump saying that he was considering a steel barrier instead of a concrete barrier. So what, right?

Nope. "But he said he was going to build a wall! If it's made out of steel it's a fence! How will he make it through this defeat, and will his supporters still support him after this betrayl! Just another lie! Another broken promise!"

Dude, calm down. People calling for a wall don't care if it's concrete or steel, it's a physical barrier. That's what they want.

Trump derangement syndrome is a very real thing.

There may have been just another one. Apparently some photo purported to be of AOC showing a lot of leg circulated around the net in Conservative circles. A online publication, The Daily Mirror, ran with it. The discovered it was a hoax and removed it. Too late. By then Antifa doxed their whole staff. I am not all that familiar with that publication but I did learn that they are out of Washington, DC. To bad, because every single one of those employees is going to have to plan on defending themselves and their homes. But it is still nearly impossible to bear arms in Washington, DC.

(Allegheny County)

What's an AOC?

(Montgomery County)

What's an AOC?
    Short version for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast