Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Berks County)

Default Re: False-Flag faux-Conservatives moles are real, and they're here....

AOC? You lost me on that one.

Never mind, I'm late to the party.

Why didn't you just say Mr Ed's niece? Have you seen the mouth or her?...

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by DClan View Post
    I can't prove you wrong, and I believe your assessment is correct. All I can do is maintain my NRA and GOA Memberships, and contribute to ongoing lawsuits when I am able.
    Same here. Although some honest criticism of our side is to be expected and accepted. I wish I could say “constructive criticism”, but who in authority in the NRA, GOA, Republican Party, or White House would listen to a lowly citizen.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

(Chester County)

I've been wondering what would happen if those of us in newly Dem congressional districts deluged our new reps with letters and emails pushing them to the most loony far left positions we can think of. I may even register as a Dem, or even better an independent for a few months after this year's primary.
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

short version of Occassional Cortex

(York County)

In the end does it matter if they are Russian trolls or legitimate if deranged Americans? Both are the brave new world of lies, and false flag fraud. Welcome to the 21st century.

It really saddens me to think their are people in this country who are willing to stoop to this kind of behavior, but sadly my expectations continue to be revised in a downward direction.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    Humm like a certain poster on PAFOA facebook?
    given the shit show that it has devolved into, why is it even a thing? fakebook is not our friend, folks.
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy - Dante.

(Tioga County)

A couple of phony baloney Facebook pages is nothing compared to the lies and propaganda in the main media.

You can just go ahead and expect there are paid trolls, phony facebook pages, conspiracy Youtube channels and a whole raft of unverified, unvalidated information spreading all over out there. I know one gun forum I belong to recently cracked down on the link shitters, people posting conspiracy freak Youtube videos or other links without any description or purpose to the thread.

I first ran into pay per post trolls years ago on a forum totally unrelated to guns or politics. Two competing companies, one had a paid troll that was a former PR guy and journalist. His real name was known and it was known within the industry via several connected people this was valid. He belonged to every related forum that had any audience. 8 AM in the morning he would log into every forum and monitor them all day until 5 PM and then would log out. The moment you posted anything negative or that challenged his side, he was right there with the PR counter. No kidding, the day the one side lost and went out of business, he got fired and that's the last we saw of him on most forums. I think he logged in a few times in one to post here and there but that's it. In any case, he was a real pro, he knew all the forum rules and was very non personal and he knew how to thread the needle to keep from getting banned.

I did some research at the time, this was over 10 years ago, and found this was not an uncommon practice.

Even within the gun industry, the pay per post thing goes on with Youtube videos portrayed as "reviews" actually being paid advertisements, covers on gun magazines for sale, gun writers bought and sold with trips, product and endorsements.

So you really need to dig in and have a close examination if what people are pushing is valid and legit.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    There isn't a single episode of any talk show (or really, any form of media at all) that doesn't spend time (every single day) bashing the president and mocking anyone who dare admit having a positive thought about him.
    That's been going on since before he was elected and only intensified over time. All forms of media are connected in this goal. Anyone with eyes can see it.

If they are doing it that much "out in the open", it's no surprise to find that wealthy people are using their money and social media control to do the same thing "covertly".

It's got to be the largest brainwashing operation to ever take place in human history.

No doubt, and GL is correct, there's all kinds of infiltration across multiple planks of conservatism. You name the right, and they are fighting a clandestine war against it.

What can we do? Call a spade a spade, yell when required. Show fence sitters direct evidence whenever possible. Give money when you can. Get involved: write letters. Drive to Harrisburg or Pittsburgh, and bring a friend. Make a positive impression.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco the Iroc View Post
    Humm like a certain poster on PAFOA facebook? He makes Bloomburg look pro NRA.

They ain't perfect but a org that is really about matches and training to do as much as they do I give some slack.
    And .org
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12