Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Century Arms VSKA

Hey shooters my brother and I are going to buy a couple of VSKAs. We have what we think is a good price.
    What’s the news out there?
    $$$

Thanks and Semper Fi
    Sgt Steve

(Lycoming County)

Default Re: Century Arms VSKA

Not good. Run!!!!!

Seriously, I saw a test from military arms channel, where yeager invited them to come try out a pair of them. Both examples went out of headspace after 2500 rounds. AK operators union had all kinds of troubles with them too. I can't believe they haven't pulled production.

GARBAGE 100% Two, not one AK loosing head space within 500 rounds and one with a barrel pin that practivly fell out and made the barrel pogo stick inside the rifle.

Yeager comes back a week or so ago with a stack of bull shit that only could be rivaled by a DC politician trying to make excuses and states he would stake his life on that rifle. Lying C--T.

Atlantic arms, and AKOU channel both have videos of these rifles in action and while both are currently still running both have some of the weakest ejection I have ever seen. Their method for putting the barrels in when explained by that shill yeager had every machinist and AK builder scratching their head and laughing at century. If they keep it up it's going to keep happening and it's only a matter of time before one granades.

Get a new or even old production WASR for $500-$700.00 and call it a day it's a 10,0000x's the rifle that Century will ever build.

I too heard the same thing about Yaeger. Then I heard sensory arms was in touch with him, did a few things whatever and then he comes across differently. I have never met James Yaeger, only heard a few comments. The matter what you get it’s like the old argument; what’s the best pick up truck Dodge Ford or Chevy? I appreciate the input I’m wrestling with this myself. I do have a Russian SKS and it has been great with about 1000 rounds through it, plus I can use it as a sledge hammer !

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by SgtSteve View Post
    I too heard the same thing about Yaeger. Then I heard sensory arms was in touch with him, did a few things whatever and then he comes across differently. I have never met James Yaeger, only heard a few comments. The matter what you get it’s like the old argument; what’s the best pick up truck Dodge Ford or Chevy? I appreciate the input I’m wrestling with this myself. I do have a Russian SKS and it has been great with about 1000 rounds through it, plus I can use it as a sledge hammer !
    If you want an AK, there's way better options out there.

Suggest...?

I’ve got to learn to spell!
    Sgt Steve

Sorry but no you do not have a Ford Chevy, or Dodge thing here you have a confirmed POS that is NOT built to standard AK specs plain and simple. Don't care what James says, he's a shill who get's free rifles for his training service, or what your local dealer may say, I guarantee I know more about that AK then he ever will and I feel completely confident saying that.

A fool and his money are easily parted, you asked I am giving you a valid answer basked on what was captured on video and the fact that others are clearly not running right, as well as their past track record of making garbage rifles. Don't be a fool.

If you have a I have to have an American AK thing go with the PSA Gen 3 or a Riley Defense. PSA will grantee the rifle for life, Century for 1 year and that's from the date it was sold to your dealer not from the dealer to you if you can believe that shit.

Again buy a WASR that it built to milspec with the exception of the commercial receiver.

(Lycoming County)

Suggest...?
    WASR is a decent budget option. I have one that runs 100%. Some of the early ones had a few issues, but they were resolved.

You've also got PSA. I have little experience with them, but they get way better reviews than the VSKA. If you can afford to pay a little more, Arsenal are a good or a used vepr.

I bought a centry arms g3. It didn't work.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast