Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Safe2say something app mandated by PA state legislature for all schools in PA

Quote Originally Posted by Gun View Post
    Can the threat of poor education be reported via this app?
    ^^^ Old News^^^

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Safe2say something app mandated by PA state legislature for all schools in PA

Because no way this gets abused to harrass and bully that one kid, right?

Does this affect private schools too?

(Chester County)

Start using the app to report strange males in the girl's room.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill990 View Post
    Does this affect private schools too?
    According to Warminster live yes.

This seems to me more fed flag bullshit.

I just want to live my life and enjoy what I like to do.

This is becoming more and more like government sponsored persecution.

Voting is no longer working and neither is calling elected officials.

The in fighting is driving me nuts.

NRA FOAC GOA and now I guess just regular organizers.

It is absolutely exhausting.

Trying to manage a family and career is enough let alone having to fight all the time and donate money.

How do others do it? How do you stay happy or keep from getting aggravated with all of these attacks and intrusions?

I am a transplant from NJ and that place has turned into hell hole. I cant even target shoot with relatives.

Now we have TOOMEY and Brian Fitz along with other RHINO local officials caving...

Wtf is happening to a new place I call home Bucks County?

It is getting to the point where you just throw your arms up and say f it. Let they legislate whatever they want and when it starts so be it.

There is a constant fight every year in state and at federal level. Like a designed money machine. It is nuts

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by thefirstndsecond View Post
    Now we have TOOMEY and Brian Fitz along with other RHINO local officials caving...
    Pet peeve:

Republican In Name Only has no "H" in it. It's an acronym, not a term for a fat unicorn.

/rant

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.K View Post
    Pet peeve:

Republican In Name Only has no "H" in it. It's an acronym, not a term for a fat unicorn.

/rant

True lol

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.K View Post
    Pet peeve:

/rant
    My pet peeve is calling Shitcrackdick a Republican.

...and everyone telling me that I HAD to vote for him.

(Bucks County)

Here we go...

911 should be called first. It is my job to make sure my child is comfortable to call 911 or to contact myself or my wife.

What happens on social media outside side of school should be between the parents and whomever is involved.. not the school. The schools responsibility stops when my child is in my care.

This app will become nothing more that a reporting political DB and ultimately a brain washing device against firearms and activities involving firearms.

Dear Centennial Community,
    As you are aware, Centennial School District (CSD) continues to be committed to the safety and well-being of our students and educators. We believe this commitment includes the implementation of programs that involve parents, teachers, support staff, administrators, local law enforcement, mental health & wellness professionals, and elected officials to take meaningful action to protect our students, staff, and community.
    As a part of that effort, CSD is joining districts across the Commonwealth in rolling out the anonymous reporting system - Safe2Say Something (S2SS). As mandated by Pennsylvania State law, S2SS is intended to help students and staff to recognize the warning signs and signals (especially on social media) of individuals who may be a threat to themselves or others. Although 911 is still the preferred reporting mechanism, and will assist us in expediting our investigations; S2SS program trains students and school staff members to treat every warning sign seriously and to act quickly to get help by talking to a trusted adult and/or by reporting it anonymously via phone, mobile app, or website to the Pennsylvania S2SS Crisis Center. District staff members will be trained to respond to and manage tips that are submitted in coordination with state and local law enforcement officials.
    S2SS is based on a three-step system:
    An anonymous tip is submitted via one of the following options:
    Tip-line:1-844-SAF2SAY
    Mobile App for Apple and Android Devices
    All calls and tips are received by the 24/7 S2SS Crisis Center.
    A S2SS Crisis Center analyst receives and reviews tip information.
    The tip is triaged and categorized as either life safety or non-life safety.
    The tip is then sent to school officials and law enforcement (as needed) via text, email, and/or phone call.
    School officials and law enforcement intervene and/or offer assistance.
    School officials and law enforcement (as needed) investigate, assess, and intervene with reported at-risk individuals.
    School officials report their outcomes into the Safe2Say Something platform and close out the tip, ensuring accountability for every tip submitted.
    The S2SS program and curriculum is funded and managed by the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s office through a partnership with Sandy Hook Promise, a national non-profit organization working to improve school safety. The curriculum is designed to be age-appropriate and research-based.

Student-focused training sessions will take place in our schools in the coming weeks. Additional materials and related resources specific to S2SS are also available on our website at www.centennialsd.org and a brochure with additional details has been sent as an attachment to this email.
    Click here for a full brochure outlining the S2SS program
    https://www.safe2saypa.org/

If you have questions or concerns about S2SS, please contact any member of our Safe2Say Something Administrative Crisis Team at 215-441-6000:
    Dr. David Baugh, Superintendent of Schools
    Dr. Jennifer Polinchock, Assistant Superintendent of Schools
    Mr. Robert Whartenby, Director of Facilities and Assistant Business Administrator of Operations
    ​​​​​​​Sincerely,

Dr. David E. Baugh
    Superintendent of Schools

Link to training materials -

https://s2ss.knack.com/s2ss#schools/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12