Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Susquehanna County)

Default Re: Gov Wolf doubles down on Pittsburgh radio station 1/8/2019

Asshat is also on Facebook today saying Pennsylvanians need to have an open conversation about assault rifle bans and other gun control !!!

Scary part is how many sheeple are commenting "I am an gun owner and I agree" "I hunt and don't see a need for scary assault rifles and magazines"

Shit is going to be a rough fight with all the Libs in Harrisburg. They have already submitted a proposal in Oct to remove 6120 and it is currently with legal review before hitting the floor
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"

(Berks County)

I would vote for the ban ONLY if Gov Weasel PERSONALLY came to my door to enforce it. What a f***kin' jack!

(Chester County)

Bald Stalin says
    In an interview with Larry and John on KDKA Radio Tom Wolf gave his answer to the question: should the state restrict or eliminate semi-automatic weapons?“I support that. I think that, again those are the weapons that killed those innocent people in Squirrel Hill and that have done so much damage in schools and in places all around the country.”
    The governor says the goal of the gun control debate should be finding "the right balance" between guns for hunting and protection and others that, in his words, "overstep the bounds."
    He'll soon be pushing for an black rifle assault weapons ban and standard magazine ban. This all comes about because your voting machines gave him a pretty good victory at the last election. I don't know a single person that voted for Wolf or Casey in my district but the voting machines say 70% did. I say BS, provisional illegal ballots are the new democrat voter fraud scam.
    Last edited by JenniferG; January 8th, 2019 at 04:45 PM.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Susquehanna County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Bald Stalin says

He'll soon be pushing for an black rifle assault weapons ban and standard magazine ban. This all comes about because your voting machines gave him a pretty good victory at the last election. I don't know a single person that voted for Wolf or Casey in my district but the voting machines say 70% did. I say BS, provisional illegal ballots are the new democrat voter fraud scam.
    He is already supporting Mayor Potatoe from Pittsburgh
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"

(Columbia County)

Asshat is also on Facebook today saying Pennsylvanians need to have an open conversation about assault rifle bans and other gun control !!!

Scary part is how many sheeple are commenting "I am an gun owner and I agree" "I hunt and don't see a need for scary assault rifles and magazines"

Shit is going to be a rough fight with all the Libs in Harrisburg. They have already submitted a proposal in Oct to remove 6120 and it is currently with legal review before hitting the floor

Wolfe was always anti gun. So is his tattooed Lt Governor The Pittsburgh shooting and the fact that this his second term gives him a platform to promote gun bans without having to worry about getting re elected. I have seen those " I'm a gun owner but I am for common sense gun laws, magazine limits etc" comments on lot of news media stories about guns including the NRA magazine. I suspect some are real people but I can't help but think some are just trolls/hoaxes.
    Unless the PA GOP gets their act together and provides good pro gun candidates that have a chance at being elected for future elections things are only going to get worse. There is no way Bob Casey should have won re-election. His opponent Lou Barletta's campaign was a disaster. The PA AG race is two years away which would help if we could flip. However at this time it doesn't seem likely to happen.
    Last edited by eagleclaw; January 8th, 2019 at 06:37 PM.

Doing some searching and I don't see why we can't have a march to and around his Harrisburg residence. I have to investigate the loitering ordinances or other stupid shit they might hit us for.

I saw some people were arrested for disorderly conduct but they laid down in the road.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Parrisk View Post
    . . . Pennsylvanians need to have an open conversation".
    Democrats keep using that word "conversation". I do not think it means what they think it means.

When they say "conversation", what they mean is "we need you to sit down, shut up, and listen because we are going to dictate to you what you are going to do. And they do just that. That is why they are so comfortable in breaking the laws that bind them.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    You tell me. Where's he spent time? I was thinking York but if he's not there, then wherever he is.

I say radical because going to a guys home is a leftist tactic. I think we should be more bold with our protests. I'm not talking violating his property rights, be we can occupy public spaces around him.
    For a protest to garner attention and make it an authentic leftist style protest you have to go the house, threaten his wife and family, spray paint the neighbor's cars, trash the neighborhood, get paid by a Soros funded organization, have pictures of his kids or grand kids going to a from school with the address of the school and all their teachers. This is how the left intimidates politicians to vote against common sense border walls and to pass LGBT laws that permit men to be in the bathroom with your young daughters.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    For a protest to garner attention and make it an authentic leftist style protest you have to go the house, threaten his wife and family, spray paint the neighbor's cars, trash the neighborhood, get paid by a Soros funded organization, have pictures of his kids or grand kids going to a from school with the address of the school and all their teachers. This is how the left intimidates politicians to vote against common sense border walls and to pass LGBT laws that permit men to be in the bathroom with your young daughters.
    You're right. I'm not ready to be too radical yet. I'm all about peaceably assembling for a redress of grievances. We've just never taking it to that next level.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(York County)

Ask them what's the compromise? What are they going to give us? Constitutional carry in all 50 states? Federal preemption, so CA, NJ, NY, and MA can't make their own rules?

Compromise involves give and take. All I see is take, take, take!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast