Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Gov Wolf doubles down on Pittsburgh radio station 1/8/2019

Quote Originally Posted by Parrisk View Post
    Asshat is also on Facebook today saying Pennsylvanians need to have an open conversation about assault rifle bans and other gun control !!!

Scary part is how many sheeple are commenting "I am an gun owner and I agree" "I hunt and don't see a need for scary assault rifles and magazines"

Shit is going to be a rough fight with all the Libs in Harrisburg. They have already submitted a proposal in Oct to remove 6120 and it is currently with legal review before hitting the floor
    I responded numerous times and most of the comments people made were pro gun and intelligent with facts. Keep up the pressure to these tyrants. That's why it's important to keep Facebook and other accounts... It's our voice.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    That's quite the fantasy Bogey.

It will never go down that way.
    A few years ago I would have agreed, but seeing how radical their minions have become, there's no chance I will ever willfully give up my guns.... Never. Most of us see what's at stake and we refuse to be pillaged and see our families tormented, tortured and attacked right before our unarmed eyes. At some point coiling up in a corner avoiding conflict you'll have to retaliate in self defense.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by bluetrane2028 View Post
    They'll get us like they have been in the ban states already. Wait until you have a house fire, wife leaves you, neighbor figures out you're a gun guy (and he's a Democrat) and calls you in...

One at a time, caught off guard by something else going on. There's no blazes of glory and if there are they get spun as a lunatic barricaded himself in a house and the police did what they have to do.

Besides, is it the cops' fault that they got called to take your shit, or is it the legislature that forced it to happen? If you take out a cop on the way out, you only wreck another citizen's life... it doesn't touch the ones who put us in this hole in the first place.

I'm feeling worse now than I did when Obama was pres. It should NOT be this way... but I don't know what to do. I can only vote once.
    Not with a bang but with a whimper.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilot321 View Post
    Wolf = the White Obama.
    Yep, steps in and stirs up trouble. Steps back from the fray. Let's all the parties he put in play have it out. Steps back in like he is the voice of reason. He started this nonsense because no way Peduto would have gone this far on his own without Wolf pushing him and backing him.

That is why I want to see this whole mess planted on Wolf's political doorstep.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    Yep, steps in and stirs up trouble. Steps back from the fray. Let's all the parties he put in play have it out. Steps back in like he is the voice of reason. He started this nonsense because no way Peduto would have gone this far on his own without Wolf pushing him and backing him.

That is why I want to see this whole mess planted on Wolf's political doorstep.
    I guarantee neither thought hundreds of armed citizens would march on the city.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by bluetrane2028 View Post
    but I don't know what to do. I can only vote once.
    Start converting people to our side.
    "You can't stop insane people from doing insane things by passing insane laws--that's insane!" -- Penn Jillette

"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness. How unnatural. How cheap. How cowardly. How pathetic." -- Ted Nugent

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345