Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 41 of 95 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: *****Harrisburg Rally, 5/9/19*****

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    Lets discuss the after party party! Anyone up for a meet and greet cookout at our farm afterwards? We are only 15-20 minutes south, down I-83 towards York. I figure it's the least I can do for anyone willing to make the trek and give up a day of work. Just my way of saying thanks for years of friendship and great info!

I'm thinking the rally, two hours to see your reps, add a bit of travel, and maybe we start a cookout at 1PM? That would allow some time for members to hang out, share war stories, and grab a bite before heading to their respective corners of the state. From here you can get to the Burgh in 3:15, Allentown 1:40, Kennett Square in 1:45, Philly in 2, and New Hope in 2:20.

I was figuring I could provide burgers and hot dogs, buns and condiments, and anyone coming could bring chips, snacks, or drinks (or bacon!). If we've got 6-10 people interested I'll start a new a new thread with more information.
    Are they Kobi burgers? What kind of fungi do you have for them? Amoroso's rolls? And what about wagon rides, are there going to be wagon rides?

It sounds good to me and I can bring some eats as well. I could bring some deviled eggs. I love deviled eggs but if I just make them for here I gorge myself on them.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Default Re: *****Harrisburg Rally, 5/6/19*****

Lets discuss the after party party! Anyone up for a meet and greet cookout at our farm afterwards? We are only 15-20 minutes south, down I-83 towards York. I figure it's the least I can do for anyone willing to make the trek and give up a day of work. Just my way of saying thanks for years of friendship and great info!

I'm thinking the rally, two hours to see your reps, add a bit of travel, and maybe we start a cookout at 1PM? That would allow some time for members to hang out, share war stories, and grab a bite before heading to their respective corners of the state. From here you can get to the Burgh in 3:15, Allentown 1:40, Kennett Square in 1:45, Philly in 2, and New Hope in 2:20.

I was figuring I could provide burgers and hot dogs, buns and condiments, and anyone coming could bring chips, snacks, or drinks (or bacon!). If we've got 6-10 people interested I'll start a new a new thread with more information.
    Isn't 1 PM too early? Rally is 10 - 11. See reps 11 - 1. say goodbyes, hit bathroom, get to car, 1:30. Arrive Jhaydeno 2:00 P?

Also: thread title shows wrong date when quoting. Suggest all posters check and if needed, go back and modify to show May 6.
    Help us restore election integrity in PA. Join PA Voters United

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Are they Kobi burgers? What kind of fungi do you have for them? Amoroso's rolls? And what about wagon rides, are there going to be wagon rides?

It sounds good to me and I can bring some eats as well. I could bring some deviled eggs. I love deviled eggs but if I just make them for here I gorge myself on them.
    He does have two very large dogs, so will any police officers not be allowed to attend?
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    He does have two very large dogs, so will any police officers not be allowed to attend?
    It's a BBQ, better ban Koreans too then.

I would come and bring something as well.

(Chester County)

I'll be in attendance (hopefully, not blocking your view this time) and would be interested in joining you and bringing a covered dish or two. Maybe some venison Chili to spiff up the hotdogs.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

So the rally is inside the rotunda again this year?

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    So the rally is inside the rotunda again this year?
    Yes.

However, there is a max capacity and I'm betting that not everyone that comes will be permitted inside. Based on that assumption, I'm open carrying a rifle this year and not going in side.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Yes.

However, there is a max capacity and I'm betting that not everyone that comes will be permitted inside. Based on that assumption, I'm open carrying a rifle this year and not going in side.
    So whose bright idea was it to move it inside? You can't carry, and you can't see how big the crowd is. 200 or 1,000, it's all the same to the news cameras. What's the incentive for more people to come? Was this just a ploy of the Fudd wing to avoid "bad optics"?

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Come to the rally on May 6th, Meet Ozzy, Leader of the Highway men on The Walking Dead!
    who?
    Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    So whose bright idea was it to move it inside? You can't carry, and you can't see how big the crowd is. 200 or 1,000, it's all the same to the news cameras. What's the incentive for more people to come? Was this just a ploy of the Fudd wing to avoid "bad optics"?
    wasn;t it always inside? is to meet and greet reps. they said attendance in the last year has been the highest in many many years.

we know now that you can't really change an anti's mind and building gets full so might as well sit outside with a rifle and cook bacon. [its a joke, the bacon is lies]
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Page 41 of 95 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast