Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 24 of 95 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Default Re: *****Harrisburg Rally, 5/6/19*****

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Indeed.

Judging by the anger-posting, I thought I had missed some drama, and went back several pages to find it. No luck.

Relax, have a donut and some coffee...
    Yeah me too but then I remembered this is the internet so.

Let’s not turn this thread into a AkFiles/ARF.com dumpster fire!

If that’s the way it’s going to go lots of people are going to be missing out due to the bull shit.

So if you currently qualify as a Francis then please lighten up.
    Last edited by Hodgie; January 14th, 2019 at 03:23 PM.

Default Re: *****Harrisburg Rally, 5/9/19*****

Quote Originally Posted by Twospot View Post
    I'm in. I'll be moving to PA that month. I'm use to fighting this crap in NJ so I'll just continue in PA. I really really PRAY that PA gun owners take this more seriously then NJ gun owners. Rallies don't amount to anything in NJ.

I don't care what you like or don't like when it comes to firearms. SHOW UP! FOR THE SAKE OF EVERYONES RIGHT!!!!
    I went to the FOAC rally in 2012 while I lived in NJ and I was very impressed. It convinced me to continue with my plans to leave NJ ( I was fighting the same NJ crap during the Christie years knowing that when he left, it would all come back again and on steroids. It sure did). Took four years to pull it off, but became a citizen here in January 2014. The rallies, and I went to some very good ones, they failed in NJ under Murphy. Like NY, it is all power politics -- if the lefties have the Legislature and the Governor, they do not care what you say, they are going to cram it down your throat and never stop.

Show up to the rally. Glad to have you nove here. It is as good a place as any to take a stand.

I'm in. I'll be moving to PA that month. I'm use to fighting this crap in NJ so I'll just continue in PA. I really really PRAY that PA gun owners take this more seriously then NJ gun owners. Rallies don't amount to anything in NJ.

I don't care what you like or don't like when it comes to firearms. SHOW UP! FOR THE SAKE OF EVERYONES RIGHT!!!!
    Glad to add another EX Jerseyites to the ranks of 2A supporting Pennsylvanians who are willing to take a stand.
    Last edited by Hodgie; January 14th, 2019 at 03:45 PM.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    I went to the FOAC rally in 2012 while I lived in NJ and I was very impressed. It convinced me to continue with my plans to leave NJ ( I was fighting the same NJ crap during the Christie years knowing that when he left, it would all come back again and on steroids. It sure did). Took four years to pull it off, but became a citizen here in January 2014. The rallies, and I went to some very good ones, they failed in NJ under Murphy. Like NY, it is all power politics -- if the lefties have the Legislature and the Governor, they do not care what you say, they are going to cram it down your throat and never stop.

Show up to the rally. Glad to have you nove here. It is as good a place as any to take a stand.
    Right on brother!

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Glad to add another EX Jerseyites to the ranks of 2A supporting Pennsylvanians who are will to take a stand.
    Yeah I'm just sorry the majority of Jerseyites moving over are locust Libs.
    Eddie

Right on brother!

Yeah I'm just sorry the majority of Jerseyites moving over are locust Libs.
    Don't be man, I made the great migration myself 5 and a half years ago. What part of PA are you settling in?

(Montgomery County)

Don't be man, I made the great migration myself 5 and a half years ago. What part of PA are you settling in?
    I'm an apartment dweller these days so I haven't fully decided, but most likely in Bucks somewhere in the surrounding areas of Doylestown. I work in Horsham so was thinking right in Warrington or Dublin. I'll be right near Guardian Training Center and can shoot very often. Yes I am actually picking where I live based on where I can shoot. I don't want to go too far from Jersey because I have family there I see frequently. I did live out in Gilbertsville for about 6 years last decade, but it's too far right now.
    Eddie

(Washington County)

Yeah me too but then I remembered this is the internet so.

Let’s not turn this thread into a AkFiles/ARF.com dumpster fire!

If that’s the way it’s going to go lots of people are going to be missing out due to the bull shit.

So if you currently qualify as a Francis then please lighten up.
    I'll take the blame for this one. I brought it up. I'm honestly still a little sore over things said prior to last years rally. I probably should just let it go.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by marinville View Post
    I'll take the blame for this one. I brought it up. I'm honestly still a little sore over things said prior to last years rally. I probably should just let it go.
    I really wish that gun owners would do that. I don't think I've ever seen a group of people that hold grudges the way gun owners do. If we can't come together as a group and continue to squabble amongst ourselves we will most certainly lose our rights.

Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Montgomery County)

^^^^^^^^^
    This for sure!! We have to stay united. It's the worst feeling in the world to have purchased something legally, then have to just give it up with no compensation, no care for your rights. Just happened for us Jerseyites with our mags. Thankfully I took action and have them stored legally at Gunsitters and I'll get them back when I move to PA. It happened because we weren't united. Have never been that's why NJ is where it is. Let's not let it happen to PA.

Show up with or without firearms (legally), hang outside or inside. Doesn't matter. I can't carry anything there so It will be me and my voice outside. But I'll be there.
    Last edited by Twospot; January 14th, 2019 at 04:34 PM.
    Eddie

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    I really wish that gun owners would do that. I don't think I've ever seen a group of people that hold grudges the way gun owners do. If we can't come together as a group and continue to squabble amongst ourselves we will most certainly lose our rights.
    How do you think you get gun owners that stand up for their rights?
    We are all curmudgeons in our own right. It leaves us ornery and with enough self respect to speak up when we feel we, or others, have been wronged unfairly.

:-) <3
    lol

Page 24 of 95 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast