Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 31 of 95 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Re: *****Harrisburg Rally, 5/9/19*****

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa View Post
    Agreed. Sadly many places did not hear about it last year in my experience. Ill work on putting together a list and either contact them personally or forward to the appropriate people if they think having the Reps office make contact would be preferable.
    The saddest part is when you try to inform them and the response is that they don't want involved in politics. it happens a lot

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: *****Harrisburg Rally, 5/9/19*****

Quote Originally Posted by LBaker View Post
    The saddest part is when you try to inform them and the response is that they don't want involved in politics. it happens a lot
    Yeah this always blows my mind. I mean it's only their business it affects. They must have fat pockets and not care. EVERY gun related business should have an activism person/team to make sure the word gets out on new legislation and rallies. Being gun owners ourselves we really should do this on our own, but if I owned a shop, I'd want anyone walking in to my establishment to know what's going on. Hell it can be as simple as a big ACTIVISM board right when you walk in the door
    Eddie

(Washington County)

Default Re: *****Harrisburg Rally, 5/6/19*****

I'll definitely be there. I'm new to this. My first rally was in Pittsburgh a couple weeks ago where I met some folks that told me about this site and about the Harrisburg rally.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by robzack67 View Post
    I'll definitely be there. I'm new to this. My first rally was in Pittsburgh a couple weeks ago where I met some folks that told me about this site and about the Harrisburg rally.
    WELCOME TO PAFOA!
    If you are on Facebook, check out the group 2A PA. It's a small group started by members from here as a way to keep up to date on Facebook with what's going on. It's just starting so its a bit slow going at the moment, but I think it will pick up much more after the next rally.

(Washington County)

Thank you. Glad to be a part of protecting our inalienable right. I appreciate the info. I don't have a Facebook at the moment. Crazy ex drama. I do plan on creating one just for gun and 2a related content. As in getting more entries for gun give aways online. Lol. Anyways as soon as I create it I'll join the group. My resolution for 2019 is to get more involved in the fight. And to get to the range more. The second being the same every year. Lol. Again thank you icp4life162005 for the info and for welcoming me to PAFOA. If there's anything I can do from Washington county just let me know.

(Montgomery County)

Thank you. Glad to be a part of protecting our inalienable right. I appreciate the info. I don't have a Facebook at the moment. Crazy ex drama. I do plan on creating one just for gun and 2a related content. As in getting more entries for gun give aways online. Lol. Anyways as soon as I create it I'll join the group. My resolution for 2019 is to get more involved in the fight. And to get to the range more. The second being the same every year. Lol. Again thank you icp4life162005 for the info and for welcoming me to PAFOA. If there's anything I can do from Washington county just let me know.
    Welcome to the PAFOA.

We need every gun owner to help protect our Second Amendment gun rights by voting pro gun in every election every year.
    Please make sure you are registered to vote here: https://www.pavoterservices.pa.gov/P...plication.aspx
    Pro gun voter guides are posted in PAFOA before every election here: http://forum.pafoa.org/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Please also join the National Rifle Association (NRA) and Gun Owners of America (GOA) to help protect your Second Amendment right to own a gun.
    Free GOA memberships are available by request for anyone that cannot afford the $20 GOA membership fee here: http://forum.pafoa.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=30334

Join NRA here: https://membership.nra.org/Join/Annuals
    Join GOA here: https://gunowners.org/donate/donations/join/

Best of luck to you.
    Bern-
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(York County)

It is MLK day, and this thought is appropriate to most rights worth fighting for. Replace 'white moderate' with 'fudd' and 'negro' with '2A supporter'.... I know exactly how he feels...

image.jpg
    Last edited by Jhaydeno; January 21st, 2019 at 07:17 PM.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

Welcome. Hope to see you in Harrisburg!
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Lackawanna County)

Just finished reading through the entire thread. Unfortunately I won't be able to be there- weekday rallies and college classes don't mix too well, regrettably. That said, what can I do to help? I've seen posters and Facebook events mentioned, I'll gladly spread the word. Just tell me what you folks need help with beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post
    It is MLK day, and this thought is appropriate to most rights worth fighting for. Replace 'white moderate' with 'fudd' and 'negro' with '2A supporter'.... I know exactly how he feels...

image.jpg
    Interesting analogy, although King didn't agree with the Methods of Malcom X even after he broke away from that low life murder Louis Farrakhan.

Page 31 of 95 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast