Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 63 of 95 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
    (Lycoming County)

Default Re: *****Harrisburg Rally, 5/6/19*****

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    The one in blue really looks like him.
    I definitely see a resemblance. If she was carrying a USP it would be uncanny.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by LBaker View Post
    Certainly no MILFs amongst that crowd
    does anyone else remember the hot looking woman who paraded through the crowd a few years ago?
    Boy, I say boy, you're reaching the limits of my medication!

I heard that the Lehigh Valley Tea Party is runnng a bus to the rally. Does anyone have any news or contact info about this?

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by bill gray View Post
    I heard that the Lehigh Valley Tea Party is runnng a bus to the rally. Does anyone have any news or contact info about this?
    I found this link on LVTP's website: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/transpo...ts-57810116615
    It says to buy by Apr 15th to be assured a seat, but you can try.

This appears to be the facebook page for that same bus trip: https://www.facebook.com/events/478355902698021/

(Allegheny County)

Well in light of no bus from PMSC, I guess I'm driving. If anyone needs a ride from the south hills of Pittsburgh, shoot me a PM. I'm particularly interested in people who won't spill shit in my car and those who will chip in for tolls.

Quote Originally Posted by bill gray View Post
    http://lvtp.org/2aDay

As of this post, there are just 2 seats left (we are running a couple of vans, not a bus).
    Help us restore election integrity in PA. Join PA Voters United

(Bucks County)

Anyone in the Bux-Mont area and would like to carpool, PM me. I plan on attending the breakfast at Cracker Barrel but not planning on going to the picnic after. Not sure if I'm going to go with the FOAC small groups for lobbying. I might just visit my officials, introduce myself and skedaddle out of there.
    DISCOUNTS - Steel Target Paint: beaverje10 (10% off) | Wiland USA: jbeaver05 (5% off)

(Delaware County)

Ladies and Gentleman:
    God willing, and if the creek don't rise, I'll be there on Monday.
    Having never been to this rally, or any other rally, I have some questions, (please hold the snide comments till the end).

I want to make sure that I don't inadvertently violate and rules or regulations, I try never to do anything improper, by Accident.

My intent is to carry a rifle and handgun, the rifle, a 45/70 trapdoor Springfield would be unloaded.

NOW for the "silly" questions!!.
    Can you enter the capital with a rifle or a handgun?

Is parking available in the area of the capital?

Being a man of a certain age, are rest rooms available (every half hour)?

Anything that those who have "been there, done that" could suggest, would be greatly apricated.

Which would have more impact, rifle outside or Gadson, and handgun, inside??

You may Now unleash the snide remarks!!
    "He who is Brave, is Free" Seneca
    Si vis pacem, Para bellum
    To every man upon this earth, death cometh, soon or late

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by DonBiase View Post
    Ladies and Gentleman:
    Having never been to this rally, or any other rally, I have some questions, (please hold the snide comments till the end).

I want to make sure that I don't inadvertently violate and rules or regulations, I try never to do anything improper, by Accident.

My intent is to carry a rifle and handgun, the rifle, a 45/70 trapdoor Springfield would be unloaded.

Anything that those who have "been there, done that" could suggest, would be greatly apricated.

1. You have to check firearms in to enter the capital, similar to a court house. They will take your firearm and give you a ticket to pick it up on the way out. They will not check rifles, only handguns and pocket knives.

2. There are several parking garages within a block or two of the capital. It cost between $10-20 to park for the day. A lot of times people will carpool from the breakfast also.

3. Inside the capital there's bathroom's a couple places on every floor. Outside there isn't any I know of. Usually the parking garage will have one. I walked down to a local coffee place a couple years ago when we were outside and used their restroom. They had some good coffee to, but I forget the name of the place now.

4. If you're going to go inside, get there kinda early. There will be a line for security and it gets longer the closer it gets to the start. The balconies are probably better if you want to get a look at the speakers unless you get in there really early to get a front row spot. If you really want to talk to your reps, call/email ahead to set up a time they are available. It can be hard to catch a specific rep in there office just walking through.

5. Inside/Outside is up to you. I prefer to go inside and try to talk to a rep or two after. That's kinda one of the points of the rally. There's also generally no way to hear the speakers well from outside. There will be a lot of people outside though, so you definitely wouldn't be alone out there.

Snide Comment:. Being a "man of a certain age" don't fart in the middle of the rally. We all know you old guys could clear out the whole damn rotunda.

Quote Originally Posted by DonBiase View Post
    Ladies and Gentleman:

I hope you make it. I lawyer once told me that "the only stupid question is the one you didn't ask".

1. Firearms cannot be brought into the State House. I know handguns can be checked at the State House door with the Capitol Police at a specific entrance. I do not know about long guns. There is a form you can download and fill out in advance. A lot of info can be found here. http://www.2arally.com/

2. There is limited street parking and some nearby parking garages. Plan on arriving early to scope them out.

3. There are restrooms inside the State House. I do not know about outside.

Stayed outside for my first rally (when I lived in NJ and wanted to check out the PA 2A scene). Been to at least three since to visit with my reps along with other FOAC folks. I have never carried because I did not want to deal with the check in procedure. Not sure what I will do this time. I may not be coming from home this time and that is throwing a bit of a wrench in the works.

Others here can help more I am sure.

Page 63 of 95 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast