Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 85 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3575818283848586878889 ... LastLast
    Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Default Re: *****Harrisburg Rally, 5/9/19*****

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    scruff's holster is damn near the best "generic" pro-gun photo i've seen in a while.
    and boy do i need to lose weight.
    Yeah, that did come out good. The AP photographer spent a full minute or two on it - I'll bet he took a few dozen shots. Gotta get the bokeh just right!

But how embarrassing that my Aimpont Pro cover was flipped open.

(Dauphin County)

Default Re: *****Harrisburg Rally, 5/6/19*****

It was a very good day today, seems like the turnout was good. It looked crowded inside, from the photos. First of all, thank you to the PAFOA people who helped organize our presence at the Capitol, and at the Crack. Second, thanks for breakfast. I am not sure who paid for it, but it was completely unexpected, and extremely generous. You're a good man.

It was great to meet some people who I previously had only interacted with online, either directly or indirectly. JustinHEMI, scruff, wilderness_1864, you guys are good breakfast company. I hope Streaker knows we followed all of the cuddle rules. Pilot321, ATbackpacking, spandexlurch, Scots-Pennsylvanian, and others, it was nice hanging with you outside, talking about guns and other things. I wish I had been able to attend the after-party. Kudos to jhaydeno for hosting. Great job everybody.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Montgomery County)

The rally was good inside, lots of energy, and a good size turnout.

I personally saw the Capitol police refusing to let 2A rally people enter the building from the rear entrance at a few minutes past 10am.
    2A people were pulled from the line and told to walk around the building to the front entrance, I don't know if they were able to get through on that side.

Got to see some Poofa guys in the Rotunda, and then went and met the Reps with the FOAC guys.
    I am sorry I was not able to say hi to the guys outside or attend the after party.

Even missing the fun stuff, it was a good day.
    Thanks to all who were able to be there today for the 2A.

Robert!
    I swear on Holy Kpop that I will buy some of your hats!
    If you plan to be at the Central PA shoot please let me know.
    If not, we can make other arrangements.
    Bern-
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Chester County)

Default Re: *****Harrisburg Rally, 5/6/19*****

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    It was a very good day today, seems like the turnout was good. It looked crowded inside, from the photos. First of all, thank you to the PAFOA people who helped organize our presence at the Capitol, and at the Crack. Second, thanks for breakfast. I am not sure who paid for it, but it was completely unexpected, and extremely generous. You're a good man.

It was great to meet some people who I previously had only interacted with online, either directly or indirectly. JustinHEMI, scruff, wilderness_1864, you guys are good breakfast company. I hope Streaker knows we followed all of the cuddle rules. Pilot321, ATbackpacking, spandexlurch, Scots-Pennsylvanian, and others, it was nice hanging with you outside, talking about guns and other things. I wish I had been able to attend the after-party. Kudos to jhaydeno for hosting. Great job everybody.
    Great meeting you and the others. Great turn out. No pictures of cuddles, please.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    Yeah, that did come out good. The AP photographer spent a full minute or two on it - I'll bet he took a few dozen shots. Gotta get the bokeh just right!

But how embarrassing that my Aimpont Pro cover was flipped open.

I guess "I am helping to keep illegal guns off the streets of Wilkinsburg" was too long for a sticker??
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    Berncly and I were watching this blonde young lady walk back and forth a few times in front of us. When I went to see my Senator she gets on the elevator with me oh lucky day. Now the fun part, the secretary of health ( the freaky man she) gets on the elevator with us. That was a sight to be seen.
    I don't even go for the white wimmens, and she was still cute
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Montgomery County)

I thought Maj's short speech knocked it out of the park. Powerful and no bullshit. I happened to run into him before the speakers started and I introduced myself. He's definitely a friendly guy and seemed happy I knew him before he was introduced.

I couldn't stick around too long but it was a good day overall. My rep and senator were hiding but I left my talking points with their office. My rep's admin remembered me from last year and recognized my name, so I'm glad my emails are being read .

(York County)

The hats are perfect, just enough to identify members if you know what you’re looking for! Thanks to Justin & crew for making that happen. Mine’s going to stay clean for future rallies and get togethers.

Some of those AP pics are very well done. It’s nice to finally get some positive press for 2A events! I’m all for an impeachment rally in the Burgh when the time comes too.

Finally, though I disagree with a plank or two in his platform, I was impressed with Maj Toure, both his speech and in speaking with him before and after the event. We need to embrace some new blood in our fight if we are ever going to grow and succeed. We can’t allow some of the current leadership to continue acting like they are a ruler in a little fiefdom, and Maj is a great asset to the cause. I would encourage anyone here to consider supporting his campaign.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Westmoreland County)

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    2021 PMSC/PAFOA Group shoot dates here https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=366923

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by pennlineman View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Is this supposed to be the empty mag pic montage?

Page 85 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3575818283848586878889 ... LastLast