Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 71 of 95 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: *****Harrisburg Rally, 5/6/19*****

Quote Originally Posted by TB3 View Post
    Hey everyone, just registered on the site today, myself and a friend of mine are coming to the rally on Monday. The Pittsburgh rally was my first time attending one. I am very interested in showing my support for the 2A. We both have the day off and we are all set. I’m just finding I have a few questions, I read thru much if this and did searches so I’m not being lazy I just haven’t really found answers to my questions and was hoping someone could help. First off, is this an open carry rally? Will people be carrying rifles? I didn’t bring my rifle in Pittsburgh out of fear of the unknown and what to expect and I found myself wishing I had brought it. I have a ltcf so I’m always armed with a pistol but that also raised a question with me as far as is the rally outside the capital building or inside? If inside I assume they have some lockers for firearms but I can’t imagine it’s all that many. Also I read that a lot of guys are meeting at Cracker Barrel in the area I hoped to maybe show up there and follow along with some people, I have never been to Harrisburg and I have no idea where to find answers to parking etc. any quick guidance anyone could give would be great. I’m not asking for all my needs laid out on a platter with no legwork from me but like I said I went to the rally website and didn’t really find answers and I tried reading thru the threads here and still find myself know knowing what to expect. Hope I wasn’t too long winded and I appreciate any guidance in advance
    Welcome aboard, it's great to see more people joining the fight. The guys have you covered on the specifics.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Clinton County)

Default Re: *****Harrisburg Rally, 5/9/19*****

My local State Rep Stephanie Borowicz is going to speak on Monday! She is awesome and I'm glad she is getting the chance to speak.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Allegheny County)

Thank you to everyone who replied and welcomed me! I am really looking forward to attending. I will most definitely be there. I’ll decide on the rifle issue over the weekend. Im 41 and up until just recently my political focus was mainly national issues. The 2A is what got me to pay attention to politics in the first place and that was as a senior in high school back in 95-96. I regret that I haven’t taken a more active role in state level politics up until now. Bike lane bill really got under my skin with his antics. I live a mile on the other side of Pittsburgh city limits but I work daily less than a 1/2 mile from the tree of life synagogue, I carry concealed daily and I keep a rifle in the truck so bill got my attention. I attended the Pittsburgh rally and I am all in on the fight to preserve our rights. Standing with all those other peaceful yet angry armed patriots in Pittsburgh really opens my eyes for the need to start really showing up in public in numbers and telling these tyrants there are some of us mere peasants that aren’t going to go away quietly. I’ve spread the word to as many as I could and continue to do so and I look forward to standing again with other patriots of like mind. Thanks again to all I hope to get to know more of you guys thru this forum.

(Mercer County)

All is still good for me to attend. I will miss the breakfast but hope to be at the capitol steps by 0900.

I'll have a table set up with a Poofa banner and the freaking hats! I still have a buttload here.

I'm probably going to bring a long gun and not go inside. I think a few people I know from my voting district will be there and I'll let them go inside and visit our representatives (Rep Nesbit and Sen. Brooks). If I don't see anyone, I'll come up with a plan B to visit the rat bastards.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by TB3 View Post
    Thank you to everyone who replied and welcomed me! I am really looking forward to attending. I will most definitely be there. I’ll decide on the rifle issue over the weekend. Im 41 and up until just recently my political focus was mainly national issues. The 2A is what got me to pay attention to politics in the first place and that was as a senior in high school back in 95-96. I regret that I haven’t taken a more active role in state level politics up until now. Bike lane bill really got under my skin with his antics. I live a mile on the other side of Pittsburgh city limits but I work daily less than a 1/2 mile from the tree of life synagogue, I carry concealed daily and I keep a rifle in the truck so bill got my attention. I attended the Pittsburgh rally and I am all in on the fight to preserve our rights. Standing with all those other peaceful yet angry armed patriots in Pittsburgh really opens my eyes for the need to start really showing up in public in numbers and telling these tyrants there are some of us mere peasants that aren’t going to go away quietly. I’ve spread the word to as many as I could and continue to do so and I look forward to standing again with other patriots of like mind. Thanks again to all I hope to get to know more of you guys thru this forum.
    Welcome.
    Thank you for standing up and protecting the 2A.
    If you get a PAFOA hat from PA Robert at the rally, other Poofa guys will have an easier time saying hello.
    Bern-
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by PA_Robert View Post
    All is still good for me to attend. I will miss the breakfast but hope to be at the capitol steps by 0900.

I'll have a table set up with a Poofa banner and the freaking hats! I still have a buttload here.

I'm probably going to bring a long gun and not go inside. I think a few people I know from my voting district will be there and I'll let them go inside and visit our representatives (Rep Nesbit and Sen. Brooks). If I don't see anyone, I'll come up with a plan B to visit the rat bastards.
    I will be by to grab some hats.
    Thanks very much.
    Bern-

(Montgomery County)

Just a reminder for all our 2A people.
    Please keep a phone recording in your pocket, especially if you are doing the outside open carry thing.
    A pocket size backup power supply is helpful for prolonged recording.

It is always possible that the Bloomberg people will do something to stage an incident.
    We want to have lots of video and audio evidence to post all over the internet if anything happens.
    It will also help with any potential bogus legal issues.

Please exercise vigilant firearm safety protocols at all times.
    I will see you there.
    Bern-

(Northumberland County)

I'll be going, took the day off, wife will be with as well as my 2 children (got them off of school for it).

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by jemjrm99 View Post
    I'll be going, took the day off, wife will be with as well as my 2 children (got them off of school for it).
    Thanks for standing up and protecting the 2A.
    Bern-

(Allegheny County)

Good idea!

Page 71 of 95 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast